**Live Q&A w/ HARLEY QUINN Producers Justin Halpern & Patrick Schumacker, Thursday 10/24 10:30am-11:30am PST!**

How early in the process of creating the show did you guys nail down the tone? How much did your cast influence this once they joined in on the project?

1 Like

What can we expect from this new show?

1 Like

What was it like to hear the cast get into the roles and sound like the characters.

1 Like

How many episodes will there be for the season and is Alan as much fun to work with as it seems?

1 Like

Hi! What does it take to make a project like yours come to life? How do you balance working and knowing ok a break is needed? Thank you to everyone who works so hard to produce and make things come to life for us BIG HUGS!!!

What was it like working on the show? And how did you make it your own?

1 Like

When you got the “green light” who were the top 5 “C” or “D” list characters you knew you had to use?

I’m so looking forward to the series.

1 Like

Did you guys contact bruce timm or paul dini, the creators of the character, for input at all?

DC always had great animation from Batman the animated series to the modern animated DC films. Did you feel pressured when you approached the animation aspect of this project? What sets your animation style from other DC adaptations?

1 Like

While we’re talking about mature animated super-comedy, how great is The Venture Bros?

2 Likes

Great fun would like to see live action of those people lol. Maybe put them in a Doom patrol episode it could work.

How did they come to put the Harley Quinn animated series together

Thanks for joining the community in this Q&A!

How do you write for characters that are total opposites, like Harley and Ivy? Where does that experience come from?

Rather than influences, what did you want to do to set your Harley apart from other iterations?

Will this Harley be anything like Arlene Sorkin and Tara Strong’s Harley?

Looking forward to the new show. My wife and i are big joker and harley fans. I know the history, our connection to the characters is that we dont give up on each other and push each other foward.

My question, is will any of the characters related to the characters on the show already show up in the show?

Ea, jokers for harley, green arrow for huntress, etc. Even if its for 1 episode itll be cool to see some character history.

Oh so exciting. So I take it that it’s going to be gritty huh? What are you most exicted about this show?

When you came to start creating the show what did you hope to give to the character of Harley Quinn that hasn’t been conveyed previously?

1 Like

Will we get to see Harley Quinn kick Joker’s butt?

4 Likes