Live Q&A w/ Cameron Cuffe, Star of Syfy's Krypton, TODAY 5pm-6pm PST!šŸŒ–

Is the Krypton Cast going to SDCC this year?

4 Likes

@Sierra Fitzgerald-Ford asks:
ā€œYouā€™re House of El, but which Hogwarts house are you in?ā€

Iā€™ve taken so many internet tests that I no longer have any faith in the process I would have dropped out of Hogwarts to pursue a professional Quidditch career.

(Iā€™m a Hufflepuff, everyone knows it.)

17 Likes

Were you a fan of the modern take of superman in man of steel? I loved that movie.

3 Likes

Do you approve of the misspelling of Seyg-El :grimacing:

3 Likes

@cameron Cuffe When I was in third grade, I got hired by the Chamber of Commerce to do a random acting gig. I ended up getting 300 dollars and asked the same questions

3 Likes

Many people ask:
ā€œWho is the best Robin?ā€ :wink:

Iā€™m glad you asked this question. The best Robin is undeniably Tim Drake. Batman says so himself. There is a quote in one of my favorite ever Batman stories, Batman: Hush by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale, in which Batman is looking at Tim work, and there are 3 thought bubbles. Batman simply says: ā€œDick thought that being a Robin was a thrill. Thatā€™s probably why he grew out of it. Jason thought being Robin was a game, itā€™s probably what got him killed. But Tim, all Tim wants to be, is the worldā€™s greatest detective. an from what Iā€™ve seen, one day, he will be.ā€

And I think the role with robin so so wonderful because heā€™s a positive part of the Batman legacy. And Tim really just wants to be the best detective in the world, unlike Bruce, and Jason and Dick and Damian, his life wasnā€™t touched by tragedy, he just wanted to be Robin. He understand Batman needs Robin, he wasnā€™t the best fighter or gymnast to begin with but he worked hard to become those things. He is the perfect heir to the Batman legacy.

12 Likes

This is awesome!

5 Likes

If Seg were to travel to the future with Adam Strange somehow, which character (besides Superman) would you want him to interact with? How do you think heā€™d handle having powers under a yellow sun?

4 Likes

@thecameroncuffe What can we expect from the relationship aspects between Seg, Lyta and possibly Nyssa

3 Likes

RobertCFrom48th
ā€œWhatā€™s it feel like to be a Kryptonian badass?ā€

Aw, shucks. The cool thing is that Seg doesnā€™t feel like a badass. Heā€™s just a guy whoā€™s doing his best. Heā€™s not like one of the great ancestors, heā€™s not a brilliant scientist nor is he a superhero but heā€™s a guy that history called upon. When these things happen it isnā€™t a bout leaping into costume and fighting the bad guys. Heā€™s just a guy that steps up and he is afraid and heā€™s not well equipped to face the threats he faces, but he does it anyway. And that to me is the definiton of heroism.

12 Likes

I think Cameron is answering questions from the Twitter page of Krypton.

2 Likes

Nevermind lol

3 Likes

Do you read comics? If so, whatā€™s been your top 3 favorite story arcs in the DC Universe?

3 Likes

@thecameroncuffe

What do you like most about Kyrpton the world?

2 Likes

Redhood.55520
ā€œHow does it feel to be a character that has never been done before in television?ā€

That is such an honor. Very often when youā€™re playing a role in superhero universe youā€™re stepping into a role thatā€™s been played before and you have to bring your own interpretation to that. Itā€™s such an honor to be able to originate a new part of the mythology and I always thought the best part was that we get to pay tribute to the stories that came before whilst doing something completely new and untold.

14 Likes

Just a quick note that we may not be able to get to everyoneā€™s questions tonight, but weā€™ll see if we canā€™t persuade Cameron to join us again in the future!

9 Likes

Would you approve a storyline arc on Krypton that involves Seg being able to spend time with Jon-El, Segs great grandsonā€¦sort of playing off the Jor-El and Jon comic run? Btw Liverpool is gonna poop the bed against FCBā€¦jus sayin lol

4 Likes

samuelpalermo asks:
ā€œBetter kisser? Vex or Zod?ā€

I think General Zod would be a fantastic kisser.

12 Likes

Has Cameron ever dressed as a DC character for Halloween?

6 Likes

ThetrueQuestion86 asks:
ā€œHey, Cameron fan of the show. How has your acting journey been? What did you do before Krypton? Keep up the good work and hope you have even more success!ā€

Iā€™ll never feel like a guy who didnā€™t get lucky. I started out in London in theater and then I was very lucky to work on a couple video games, a movie here or there, and then came into TV and pretty quickly ended up on Krypton. Iā€™ve been tremendously lucky and Iā€™m literally living my dreams.

14 Likes