Live Q&A w/ Cameron Cuffe, Star of Syfy's Krypton, TODAY 5pm-6pm PST!🌖

Starting TODAY at 5:00pm-6:00pm PST, DC Universe will be hosting a live Q&A with Cameron Cuffe, star of the Syfy series KRYPTON, right here in the comments below!

Mr. Cuffe will be joining us LIVE for one hour from his very own verified account to discuss what it’s like to play Superman’s grandfather, his own love for DC comics, and any other questions you’d like to ask.

Be sure to bookmark this thread (click the three vertical dots in the upper right) and check back in here at 5:00pm PST to ask everything you’ve wanted to know about the days of yore!

35 Likes

What’s it feel like to be a Kryptonian badass?

6 Likes

How does it feel to be a character that has never been done before in television?

3 Likes

If you could play any DC superhero or villian who would it be and why?

6 Likes

It be down to have sayain dna superman

1 Like

Better kisser? Vex or Zod?

2 Likes

Hey, Cameron fan of the show. How has your acting journey been? What did you do before Krypton? Keep up the good work and hope you have even more success!

2 Likes

Does KRYPTON and MAN OF STEEL are connected each other?

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Are you all ready to chat the world of Krypton with Cameron Cuffe?

5 Likes

HUGE fan of the series…one of the first things I picked up throughout S1 was how much you reminded me of Kal-El. It was almost spooky at how accurately you potrayed the character. You definitely had that El stubbornness lol But what’s cool is that the stubbornness stems from just how naturally good the Els are. Reminds me of Clark a lot…so well done, truly👏🏼

My question mate is how did it feel playing a character that is “canonically” dead in the comics from the jump but at the same time has such a powerful influence on the DC Universe as a whole?? Was it hard getting into character and preparing for the role without having much to source from? I guess technically you had your grandson to observe and pull from lol

#Krypton #Season2HYPE

4 Likes

Thank you @applejack for this awesome experience

4 Likes

Watched it for the first time recently. While it seemed heavily related to the content of man of steel, obviously the Zods are different actors. What will we see going forward in terms of references to or parallels to the DCCU? Will we see the Zor-Els and Argo soon? Will there be moments where we get to see superpowers gained by yellow sun radiation, which has historically been mimicked before (yellow sun grenades in Supergirl being a recent one)?

The show at first was not received well. While I do not think it is bad, what are your collective plans to address disinterest and cultivate a bigger fanbase in the future for what has the potential to be an excellent show?

2 Likes

Are you excited for lobo this season ?Who else would you like to see on the show?

3 Likes

@Mr. Cuffe

Welcome!!!

welcome.jpg

7 Likes

I didn’t watch Krypton until I could binge watch it. Now I’ve watched it I liked it but I think it could have been done a little differently bring it coming first I think was trying to go too fast too soon. But now that it’s here I think now they need you see what lobo can do here. It has sparked my interest.

2 Likes

What I wrote didn’t come up right so here’s an edit to that. bringing brainiac I thought they went too fast well let’s see what lobo can do.

Very great show even wife loved it and she not huge comic book fan. Can’t wait 4 season 2. Don’t have cable but subscribe to DC universe very glad it’s on there.

2 Likes

Proof!

Stick around folks, we’ll be getting started soon!

11 Likes

Awesome. I liked the tone Krypton took as a series.

5 Likes

So do I, I’ve only really just started watching it. But I love how they set up the series so far.

4 Likes