LIVE From The DC Universe Fan Event! 🎉

@Applejack, sorry, I tend to stick to the truth, unless I am writing fiction, but even that is often fact based. I am best at writing creative non-fiction though, or those are the stories that got the best feedback from my fellow class members when taking creative writing classes.

As for the batmobile, unfortunately, that was not at the quarter mile raceway, just the stunt driver that had driven the 66 batmobile, and his funny car.

I could lie and say that the streaker, an activity that was all the rage at the time, was a woman, but he was not. The dude went running down the track until a few security officers caught him.

MACJR

I did see today’s DC Daily, and wonder how many of those people I have talked with, and which one was which. One identified himself, and another I may have gathered who he is from certain posts.

When I get an https site up and running (working on it, but I have other things to deal with right now), I will post a picture of me here somewhere, if I can find an proper place to put it. Not sure if that is a threat or a promise though. Age has been hitting me with an ugly stick, and it just keeps on beating me with that stick.

MACJR

2 Likes

@MACJR

I have to give you props on your bravery then, I could never post a picture of me on the forum. I am told I’m generally a good-looking guy but I’m still young. My fear comes from privacy aspect, I guess I could never reveal myself when I don’t know who anyone else is, you know? I feel it’s unfair lol

@gibbyhertz, depending on just how young you are, it may be best that you do not show yourself online.

As for me, my face is already online here and there, and there, and there, and there too. Ya just have to know where to look to find it. :wink:

It used to be that a simple search of MACJR would get you right to me, but now, you are more likely to find pages and pages of hamburger links instead, or pretenders who came around much later.

Sigh.

MACJR - the one who has been online since 1996