LIVE From The DC Universe Fan Event! 🎉

Greetings, friends!

We’ve started up today’s festivities here at the DC Daily studios- and only an hour in, it’s already been an unforgettable experience!

For those who don’t know, DC Universe has gathered fans from all over DC fandom to celebrate the world’s of DC. We’ll be letting you know what we’re allowed to tell you all day long.

Stay tuned!

14 Likes

We’ve got the cast of DC Daily sharing their origins story with us :blush: we’re surrounded by so many batsuits brought in from the studios! I

4 Likes

Aw man how did you guys get in, I wish I signed up and tried my luck

2 Likes

Time to wear my Batman socks…

2 Likes

Wearing my short-sleeved Flash hoodie☇…such a beautiful weather nowadays☺

1 Like

Awesome! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, hey, hey!

1 Like

So, who have I not met? :eyes:

3 Likes

Hi Kitty! Is it okay to tell us who you have met, or is that still considered one of the surprises?

1 Like

Just took a pic with Mr. Terrific! :smiley:

6 Likes

Sounds like the geek-out factor may be high

2 Likes

Round Two! Batman’s 80th Anniversary panel featuring Jim Lee, Burt Ward, and Sam Humphries! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow!!! Next time I’ll travel by ambulance…

3 Likes

Burt Ward? Man that’s cool! :grinning:

1 Like

For sure!

1 Like

I almost made it out! Some last minute changes resulted in my missing it but hopefully in the future I’ll make it out.

A rogues’ gallery of 3, so far

It’s so surreal sitting in the and room as Jim Lee.

1 Like

Listening to Burt Ward.

I met Burt Ward when I was little more than a toddler. He actually picked me up because I was sometimes bad at walking. I doubt he remembers that precise event at this precise moment lol. He was ROBIN, man!

3 Likes