LIVE From The DC Universe Fan Event! šŸŽ‰

@MH Thatā€™s a cool fan memory.

1 Like

Ralph Garman moderated, and he did an incredible job.

@MisfitH, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it remembered! He seems like a REALLY nice guy who really loves the fans.

2 Likes

photos photos photos

1 Like

Man I wish I was there but hey thereā€™s always next time

1 Like

Iā€™m so sad I didnā€™t make it :sob:

Nevertheless, nice to meet the Alpha Lanterns!

2 Likes

We had to shut it down for Swamp Thing, but weā€™re gearing up to film the DC Daily fan takeover!

Weā€™ll post photos at the end of the day! :smiley: Signal is REALLY spotty and weā€™re working on mobile, but youā€™ll definitely get them :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/thedcuniverse?lang=en

Hereā€™s some photos, I assume of the same event. Thanks Nathan P!!!

2 Likes

From that first hourā€¦

2 Likes

Nightwing Batman and robin they the best

Everyone did so good on DC Daily, Iā€™m so excited for you all to ā€œmeetā€ just some of our community heroes!

If you have time please tune in to tonightā€™s Watch-Along at 6:30pm PST, weā€™ll be putting th episode out in a few hours!

7 Likes

Having lunch next to all the Batmobiles, itā€™s insane!

6 Likes

@Applejack did you eat lunch in a Batmobile, because that would be more insane, maybe, take it through a drive thru?

I wonder if any of our fellow DCU cohorts are in this photo from today?

2 Likes

Speaking of the Batmobile, when I was about 12, we went to the racetrack, where they were racing funny cars. I had heard that one of the funny car drivers was the guy that used to drive the Batmobile for the Batman TV show. I talked with him a bit, and he confirmed that he was the driver. I do not recall if he won his race or not that day though.

MACJR

2 Likes

@Bozea, I was put on a time out for eating cheese on the hood of the '89 batmobile. Worth it.

2 Likes

@Don-El, soon you will see them in their full, motion-y glory!

2 Likes

@macjr, just make it up and tell us the batmobile won!

1 Like

Hardcore, @Applejack. Hardcore.

1 Like

I canā€™t find ep 134