Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Doe-see-doe! That’s what they call it when Jonathan and Clark are picking up bags side by side but one of them are heavy! Sweet!

Oh that’s a great point Michael! Jonathan should have sold Lex his back 40 to throw him off the trail of the actual meteor crash and secure his finances at the same time lol

1 Like

The amount of times they are filming in the middle of the night or early in the morning is actually upsetting! Only day scenes from now on!

1 Like

Clark actually doing real farm work! Not just moving things!

1 Like

They forgot about the key and just realized what folks have been having them sign for years lol

1 Like

Michael’s so funny how he sides with Lex, as if he’s Lex lol

1 Like

Season finale part one next week!! :partying_face:

1 Like

That was a good episode! :smiley: See ya’ll next time! I wish you a great Thanksgiving tomorrow, and many leftovers! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Season finale part 1! Looks like it’s going to be a big one!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

1 Like

They are so proud of themselves for making it this far lol

1 Like

Aw poor Michael never went to a school dance! idk dude, you think you missed out on something but I’d say you might have made out like a bandit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That helicopter opening was the best! :helicopter:

1 Like

He dance pretty good on a blooper scene in Season 2 finale! :rofl:

1 Like

Oh? I don’t remember it! Does someone get punch spilled on them? lol

1 Like

I don’t think so, he did it on a plane before a take off scene and said ('Bleep!) LOL! :laughing:

1 Like

I love the fence post scenes! :stuck_out_tongue: sounds like it’s just a hole with some air poofed dirt and good timing!

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Speaking of Smallville, how excited are you that graphic novel of Smallville is coming as part of Ultra? :smiley:

1 Like

Lex always trying to catch up to his dad’s mastery at being evil!

1 Like