Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

This is a good crush story from Michael.

1 Like

I had a crush on a guy at school that looked just like Tom Welling and my friend and I would almost stalk him down the halls just to get a glimpse lmao

Ha! That is funny.

1 Like

Long episode this time. My work has been crazy this week and I am falling asleep. What else is new with me? LOL

1 Like

lol I’m starving and itching to get out of the office lmao pizza is waiting for me! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Michael tries hard to speed it along, bless his heart.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Oh, I have a wedding Saturday and won’t make it.

1 Like

No worries! You’ve earned your pass by rewatching season 1 at the same time lol

1 Like

And that’s a wrap!! I’m buzzing out for food!!! I’ll see you next Wednesday @JusKris-El! Get some sleep!

1 Like

R U ready KIDS?!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! :turkey:

I just came by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving @Bar-El, hope you and your family have a great day tomorrow.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aw thanks @Reaganfan78! Have a super Thanksgiving to you and yours as well! :smiley:

1 Like

Ooooo the editor is filling in for Ryan! Nice to meet the man behind the podcast scenes!

1 Like

Jitters!

1 Like

They’re overthinking it again lol

Another episode where the farm is struggling, Lex is trying to get involved, and Jonathan declines the help!

The gaslighting in this episode was top tier lol

It’s a set up Clark!!!