Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

I can’t wait for the merch! :smiley:

1 Like

Ok fans, see you next week! :smiley: Looking forward to this comic cover!!

1 Like

Same here, the comic is always my favorite part! Maybe the cover will have the Metropolis cop threatening Michael and Tom! :laughing: I’m just making a wild guess.

1 Like

Hey @Bar-El, did the guy ever made a comic cover for Talkville of episode Rouge?

1 Like

He has not! And I have to miss today’s episode, I’ve got a work thing again :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry for not doing listen along, I watch the episode this morning, it was good. I really wasn’t a huge fan of Shimmer. The episode wasn’t that bad. It was just a good episode with a twist. :dotted_line_face:

1 Like

I just finished the episode and the one prior. I was behind after having guests for a week. I liked the episode.

2 Likes

This was a good one. It was funny to hear Michael and Tom so impressed by the invisibility special effects. They were really good!

1 Like

I’m now in Season 7, I might watch it tomorrow or Monday. :grinning: By the way, Happy Batman Day everybody!

1 Like

Oops wrong thread!

1 Like

It’s here!

1 Like

Looking forward to giving everyone a big hug tonight!

1 Like

20 minutes till we listen along to this week’s podcast!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

1 Like

I’m here, but I haven’t watched the episode yet.

2 Likes

Me either! This is my first watch :smiley: I’m so curious to hear what they think about this one!

1 Like

I mean the actually tv episode. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It made me remember I should watch on YouTube.

2 Likes

Oh! lol it’s actually a really great one but it’s not a well remembered one for some reason.

1 Like

I’ll watch it this week.

2 Likes