Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Giving everybody a hug, I’m here! :hugs: Just finish watching season 7, now I’m on season 8. Haven’t watched it yet.

2 Likes

Hugs for everyone

2 Likes

I’ve watch the Talkville podcast this morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, since we’ve been listening to these, does anyone have any questions for upcoming episodes I can call in for us?

1 Like

Who came up with Warrior Angel? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh that’s a great one! And follow up question, have they read any comics, would they be open to doing so?

1 Like

That’s good tooi

2 Likes

It is kinda funny to hear about the CGI back then and how expensive it was but I bet at the time thought it was great!

1 Like

With Fortress Of Solitude came crashing down, the CGI almost looked so Animated.

1 Like

My favorite part of the hug episode is Lex with a Mechine gun, he look like a maniac! :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl: it goes from 1-100

1 Like

Hope this episode isn’t keeping anybody from shaking hands, in fact shaking hands is still the safest way to make friends. :superman: :grin:

2 Likes

The kiss was very 80’s high school drama lol

2 Likes

:rofl: Nice reference!

3 Likes

Thankyou, you can tell I love to make references from any shows & movies.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh are they talking about Supernatural?

2 Likes

Maybe, I know they mention Arrow, and how they had to get use to filming at night time.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There was an Aquaman pilot? I had no idea.

3 Likes

Oh yea! There’s photos out there of it too

3 Likes

download

3 Likes