Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

:rofl: Oh I totally get it! :stuck_out_tongue:
It would be amazing if they could get Amy Adams!

1 Like

You’re really not talking too much about the podcast, I’ll definitely try to make it next week so we can chat about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No worries! I’m doing something else at the same time :grimacing: I’ve got it on in the background but I might listen again on the ride home later :smiley:

1 Like

It’s so funny to hear them getting mobbed by fans and running away :rofl: I hear that comment from cast members quite a bit, that they were surprised how popular the show was, and so fast :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m watching the new podcast, really good so far, too bad there never was a Smallville Musical, both Michael and Tom could really sing! I can just picture Tom singing 'Superman It’s not easy. :rofl:
I had no idea the episode was directed by the guy who directed the first Muppet Movie, to bad Michael didn’t care for him at first.
And speaking of Michael, never trust him driving a car on a set, cause he’s an actor! :rofl:
I do hope they bring old cast to the show. Right now on Facebook, John Schneider is talking about Dukes Of Hazzard behind the scene stuff. It would be awesome to hear his point of view on Smallville.
Anybody feeling cold? :chill: I’m going to have to try to get warm. See you next week talkville! :cold_face:

:smallville_fan_club:

1 Like

:grin: agreed!!!

@moderators can we get a weekly banner for this one as well? Thank ya! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll be sure to pass the message to @Alec.Holland :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The new comic cover by @WhyNotSuff.wns is here!

1 Like

Love the comic art cover for each episodes, I hope they do it for all 218 episodes! :smiley:

Banners have been sporadic recently due to internal deliverables, but I’ll do my best to fit this in for you!

3 Likes

The new Podcast is now up with it’s first special guest star, Lana! :smiley:

Happy Birthday @Alec.Holland hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

I hope you’ve got your wool caps! :cold_face:

1 Like

I watch the video this morning. It was a good podcast.:grinning:

1 Like

I excited Kristin is guest staring!

1 Like

I learn something new about Michael and I actually feel so sorry for him.

1 Like

He’s been through a lot. Have you listened to his Inside of You podcast? It’s a great show with really personal interviews with his friends talking about the hard things in life. It’s pretty sad sometimes but always leaves you hopeful and contemplative

1 Like

I’ve seen a few clips here and there like Annette O’Tooles, John Schneider, Erica Durance and Cassidy Freeman, it look really interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok now I’m all set, glad I’m not feeling cold! Just a few weeks ago we were dealing with hot stuff! :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t wait till they get to the later seasons as the characters develop. I’m interested to hear what they think about some of these plot lines

1 Like

Interesting that Lex wear glasses but Clark doesn’t, I think Lex is Superman!

1 Like