Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Oh yeah next week’s episode is going to be a fun one!

1 Like

This is a first time I watch a whole video, I really enjoy this.:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m excited to see the guests! Crew members with behind the scenes info!

2 Likes

Smallville Nights is on my bucket list. I hope they do the Superman Celebration next year because I’m planning on going !

1 Like

When you go to Metropolis, they have a Superman museum.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yea! They recently remolded during the pandemic!

1 Like

Thankyou @Bar-El, that was alot of fun, looking forward to this Saturday watch along and next week listen along.:smiley:

:smallville_fan_club:

1 Like

Thanks @Reaganfan78! See ya soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Check out this amazing fan art by @WhyNotStuff.wns

1 Like

One hour till a new power!

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

1 Like

It’s so fun listening to these guys talk about my favorite show! I’m loving this podcast!

1 Like

I almost forgot about this, Hi everyone I’m Bar-e—oh! The real @Bar-El is here! :grin: Nevermind!

1 Like

Hey @Reaganfan78! Would you like to restart at the beginning? I’m happy to do so :smiley:

1 Like

Nope that’s ok. I’ll listen later, I have family visit and afraid that Michael might drop a F word if I was listening.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok no worries! Say Hi to the ReaganFAM for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will do, what I like about X-ray is we get to see Clark dealing with his new power, and talk about perfect timing! :grinning:

1 Like

Tina Geer is a good villain with her evil shape-shifting like Clayface!

1 Like

Smallville in a nutshell lol

Yes! and her later episode is sooooo twisted and fantastic!

1 Like

I can’t wait for them to talk about Craving, what I like about this podcast, if you ever wanted to know what happened behind the scene of Smallville, this would be a perfect place for it.
By the way I do apologize for pretending to be you for a second, it was supposedly a reference to Tina Geer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like