Limited-Time New Comics on DCU This Week!

For four weeks only, you can read the entire crossover event Death of Superman in our Comics section! This includes dozens of comics across multiple titles: Superman, Action Comics, The Adventures of Superman, Superman: The Man of Steel, Justice League America, and Green Lantern.

Read more about where you can find these comics and more jaw-dropping Superman moments here:
www.dcuniverse.com/…/till-feeling-death-superman

38 Likes

Let’s dig in.

1 Like

(Maybe post in Comics area here as well)

1 Like

Yes…

2 Likes

So awesome you guys are notifying us about this! Getting started now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wholly Doomsday Batman!

I’m really excited to re-read this story but you seem to be missing Superman (1986) #78 and 79 as well as the Superman and Action Comics annuals. You also might want to check to make sure that stuff is in the proper order on the features sections.

3 Likes

Also it would be really nice if the books that are going to expire could have a notification of the date the way the Batman movies do.

4 Likes

Action comics #689 is posted twice. Please fix!!!

I mean action comics #689 in Reign of Supermen.

Will you be making announcements like this every week?

2 Likes

We will :slight_smile: We also send out a weekly Newsletter that announes all the new happenings on the platform.

4 Likes

I don’t really care for Superman but I love this type of update. Shout-out the you Applejack for being here for our questions and giving us an outlet to voice opinions and ideas for the service. With all this community I can tell DC wants this app to be as much of what we the fans want as possible. For only being week 2 y’all are killing it. Bravissimo :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

I wish there was a way to download and read bundles/crossovers other than downloading individual comics. How could I know in which order to read them(other than googling it of course)

11 Likes

I agree with Sunnycide: “I wish there was a way to download and read bundles/crossovers other than downloading individual comics. How could I know in which order to read them(other than googling it of course)”

6 Likes

I’ve posted about comic bundles as well. I hope this is considered for future updates.

5 Likes

Please add more Injustice

3 Likes

why only 4 weeks

9 Likes

Limited because they need to make money. I have seen the hate on for the limited selection, even felt it a little, but until the service is dug in they have to make sure they can keep providing for employees. Hulu and Netflix rotate titles, why not DC?

If you download the comics do they get deleted once pulled? In other words, do they self-destruct similarly to a rented movie?

2 Likes