Leviathan’s identity theories

Could Barbra Gordon be leviathan???

I doubt it. Leviathan was addressing her directly in the Year of the Villain FCBD special.

What’s Harper Row been up to lately? Is there any chance it’s her?

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe.

HubCityQuestion’s going to hate me for this… My money’s on Vic Sage. Smart enough. Got the motives. Plus, Renee Montoya is back as Question in Lois Lane, a book tied-in heavily to EL.

2 Likes

How about valentina vostok

Batwing52 that theory’s so outlandishly crazy that it just might work.

1 Like

I think it’s a member of the team of detectives investigating

1 Like

I don’t think that’s it, Batwing. Both Vic AND Renee are active in Lois Lane. And what exactly is his motive?

1 Like

I’ve seen an interesting theory that it may be Midnighter. Ties to spy organizations, teleportation technology, and the grunt costumes look kind of similar to his. It would be a big shock if everyone’s assumption that he didn’t exist on Prime Earth anymore was simply incorrect.

2 Likes

I really hope it’s not some character made up for the story

Is Maxwell Lord still alive?

2 Likes

I think it’s possible that the Leviathan character is more than one person. Sort of like Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman. Now, who could it be? I have no idea.

I think it’s possible that the Leviathan character is more than one person. Sort of like Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman. Now, who could it be? I have no idea.

Rick flagg?

I have this wierd feeling it’s going to be a long lost Justice leaguer, like Ted Kord back from the dead.

1 Like

Maybe Alfred?

1 Like

Alfred back from the dead
It would be a major personality change for it to be Ted

1 Like

One guess I have is Nightwing

Weird guess BUT Nightwing knows everyone. He’s worked for Spyral, and he needs to begin to remember everyone and might be trying to get his memory back.

1 Like

One thing Bendis has assured us is that it’s not some made up original character. There will be a significant reveal.

4 Likes