Let's talk about this OFFICIAL image of Nightwing

Even DC universes Twitter is having fun now with emojis
:peach:

3 Likes

Little less PG-13 but hilarious:

https://www.tumblr.com/search/damidick%3F

Why not?

It’s great if everyone can find what they are looking for in some comic.

If you like dark comics read Batman.
If you like happy comics read DCSHG.
If you like psycho comics read Harley.
If you boobies read Powergirl.
If you like butts read Nightwing.

Good for the butt people out there to have somewhere to go.

4 Likes

BC and Z for legs of justice. Well played Q. I’m down for that. BC and Z would take down TTG Raven/Lady Legasus in the semis.

I do see your Hawkman point, it should better be defined as Best Cleavage for Power Girl.

2 Likes

@biff_pow

I don’t know. I think Power Girl’s own series used her “endowments” as a running gag.

Regardless of her “endowments”, that is a really good run. I have always found her post-COIE to be a great and underutilized character. She is constantly searching for identity/heritage. Trying to find a community where she belongs. That is a character arc I think a lot of people can relate to.

3 Likes

@DeSade Sure. Is it too far to suggest that the joke is her character’s arc is a search for identity because the writers (and perhaps the illustrators wink wink) forgot to give her one?

She was Kal-L cousin on Earth-2. After COIE, that all went down the tank and she wasn’t Superman’ cousin or even kyptonian. They could hardly have done that having killed off Supergirl in COIE.

My solace for the character is she is never a parasite. Never stoops to being a sidekicks. Those people who are given opportunities by others. Dick Grayson, Jason Todd and Tim Drake all fall into that parasite category, for example. Even without community and time she has found it with the Earth 2 Huntress, Karen Starr never was or will be one of those form Robin parasites.

1 Like

She actually had a really good arc in that series.

1 Like