Let's talk about this OFFICIAL image of Nightwing

I think it’s telling that ric isn’t there

5 Likes

The article dc universe wrote was absolute garbage.

@houseofKrypton

I thought it was hilarious and fun. While beng informative. Plus the wonderful HubCityQuestion wrote it!

10 Likes

Hey, hey, hey. Don’t be mean.

Real people write these articles. People with feelings.

We don’t have to be mean, because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

9 Likes

Well, you know what they say. One man’s ass is another man’s pleasure.

10 Likes

"The article dc universe wrote was absolute garbage. "

Our own HCQ wrote it (and I thought it was great. It made me grin cheek to cheek.). Not DC Universe. It was a real person.

SN: Can we get Kelex (once he blesses us with his glorious presence) programmed so that he writes articles? You know, like those people who say they had an AI write a specific kind of story? I wanna see how that ends up.

6 Likes

I need an article explaining why Nightwing’s junk is a very small pouch

1 Like

Where is the article?

The news section of DCU!

Hahaha

I think we should all be 100% behind all versions of Dick Grayson. He was a cheeky kid, and now he’s a cheeky adult-- just in more ways than one since reaching his majority. He never bums us out. He’s our friend to the end.

The article is right here:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/how-did-nightwing-get-so-sexy-dc-universe-investigation/

One Question building dreams before your eyes. First, making some of the best community-style threads anybody has ever seen, now actually doing a little professional work for the site.

7 Likes

This whole thing just smacks of fun.

Why, I’m sure we’ve all got vertical smiles on our puffy red from laughter cheeks.

Smack, smack! Fun, fun!

SN: Jack Valenti (former head of the MPAA) had puffy cheeks. He played with them on Kids WB.

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound very kid friendly

2 Likes

I wonder how Nightwing feels about being the butt of all these jokes?

2 Likes

If Nightwing is going to be known for a sexually provocative butt, and I’m great with that. We need to re-examine our standards and embrace Power Girl’s cleavage in the same way. Nightwing may win the DC “best butt” contest. Power Girl is at the top step in the “best chest” contest.

I believe it is a valid point that true diversity and equality encompasses all, not just the formerly disenfranchised.

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::crazy_face::smiley:

1 Like

@DeSade: Depending on one’s preferences, “Best Chest” may have to go to Hawkman.

6 Likes

i think it’s that we’re not at the point where the sexual objectification of women is a joke yet. i don’t imagine it’ll be unharmful within my lifetime

2 Likes

BLACK CANARY V. ZATANNA: LEGS OF JUSTICE

6 Likes

SGEL LLAF FFO

1 Like