Let’s Talk About Merry Little Batman

Now that it has a release date, Let’s Talk About Merry Little Batman:

Merry Little Batman is an animated family action comedy destined to join the rogue’s gallery of classic holiday movies. When young Damian Wayne finds himself alone in Wayne Manor on Christmas Eve, he must transform into “Little Batman” in order to defend his home and Gotham City from the crooks and supervillains intent on destroying the holidays.

15 Likes

Would love to see it, but I don’t even have or want Amazon Prime, wish it would be on Max, where it’s alot easier to stream, anyway hope it’s a good movie.:grinning:

8 Likes

The content of Prime Video is a great side effect of having the free shipping. :laughing:

9 Likes

nice

5 Likes

Just go visit a buddy or family member that has prime

5 Likes

It sounds pretty cute. I had prime for years but don’t pay for it anymore. However, I’ve bought a few things on prime video and there’s usually also a rent option. I’ll have to wait and see if there’s a trailer for it.

6 Likes

The trailer dropped:

11 Likes

Awwwww! What a cute art style. Damian’s time to shine :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Adorkable!

6 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

Not a fan of the artwork. I also at 47 years old am not who it was made with in mind so hey maybe this is what kids go for. But while the animation was good I found the art style incredibly unappealing. The story does look good though.

5 Likes

When this was first announced I wasn’t looking forward to it all, honestly, but now that we have a trailer I’m actually kind of excited about it. The art style is weird, for sure, but I love things that are stylistically funky and visually strange. I’ll probably watch it with my little siblings, and if they’re not interested I’ll watch it alone lol

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to it but I still dislike the way it looks

3 Likes

meh.

That is my meaningful and heartfelt contribution to the topic. You are welcome.

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Download 50+ Thank You GIF Images For Friends | Family | And Lovers - Kuch Khas Tech

6 Likes

6 Likes

You think something starring me looks “meh”? Well I have starred in many things, so that is reasonable.

7 Likes

I think it’ll be good I can feel it in my bones

6 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing until the trailer recently dropped and I think…

I don’t care lol. I usually appreciate seeing films with different styles of art, but this just did not press my Bat-excitement button at all. Could it be a good movie? Likely but sorry, I think this just became the first Batman film I have no interest in

4 Likes