[Legion Fan Club] đź“ş Watch-Along: Justice League vs. The Fatal Five Friday Night September 22nd 2023đź“ş

Everyone is very welcome to join in on the [Legion Fan Club] sponsored Watch Along of the animated movie Justice League vs. the Fatal Five (2019)!

We will be watching together both here on this thread on DC Community and also on the [Legion Fan Club] Discord channel Watch Along room at the same time, whichever you prefer (or both if you just can’t stop yourself from multitasking).

jl fatal 5

Who: You!

What: Justice League vs. The Fatal Five (2019) Animated Movie

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below!

When: Friday Night September 22nd 2023 6 pm PT / 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT / 7 pm MT / 5 pm AKT

How: CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – Use either a DVD of the animated movie or MAX or whatever streaming service you can find it on.

DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; one device for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

2, 1 LET’S JAM – Shortly before the scheduled time, have your episode cued up on your viewing screen. We will all push play at EXACTLY the same time to ensure we’re all sharing the same moments. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device to chat and react with the community!

A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute on the play control- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

We’ll launch the animated movie on queue.

See you then!

Long Live the Legion

Long Live the Legion

Long Live the Legion

@LegionFanClub

5 Likes

I think I like it!

3 Likes

What are you doing this Friday night? Got a good flick showing here!

4 Likes

Arguably a better Legion movie than the Legion movie.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I would say it’s a better “Legion” movie, but I would say it’s a better overall plot and script (albeit still problematic on various levels) that made more sense to the canon history of both the Legion and the recent mainline DCU canon. But it would not take much to make anything a better “Legion” movie than what we were sadly and unfortunately forced to give up some 90+ minutes of our lives for.

3 Likes

And 20 bucks or so for the blu-ray…

Hey. It was a Legion movie.

4 Likes

Time to get into my time bubble and go forward in the future to join this simulcast Watch Along! Now where did I put that thing …it’s kind of invisible you know.

1 Like

3 minutes

1 Like

Okay let’s launch

1 Like

Nice starts with Legion

1 Like

And off to the 21st century

1 Like

Where were they before the 21st?

1 Like

The 31st Century they started