[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

Thanks Don-El!

4 Likes

I dug thru all my Beatles musical references finds in Musical References in DC comics thread.

Paul McCartney Project Those Were The Days

Feel free to use any of these. There all the ones I found. I have more, but, it took forever to scroll thru & wait for everything to upload lol. Nobody ever visits that thread anyways haha. I love it thoā€¦

Found 2 more when I went back for another reason.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a whole lot of Beatles references LOL.

2 Likes

Thursday

L O S H

by JKoco17
Just to make it official

4 Likes

Very nice, love that drawing of Bouncing Boy.

5 Likes

Yeah & all for nothing apparently lol. Took me 2hrs. Guess I shouldā€™ve just kept reading. Lesson learned. Just trying to be helpful???

2 Likes

All good to me bro I shared it with my wife as well sheā€™s a big Beatles fan

3 Likes

There we go. Makes it all worthwhile. Ty buddy. It took forever for them to load & look thru. Kept locking up & just to see one pic u had to sit & wait like 7 seconds for it to load. Doesnā€™t seem like much, but when youā€™re trying to look thru 1,000 plus- it adds up. The search inside a topic doesnā€™t work at all btw. I searched musical references Beatles. Gave me like 2 results. I knew I had at least 20. Thereā€™s way more than what I found too & those are just mine. I said 2hrs, honestly, it was probably 3 1/2-4hrs.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for putting in that kind of effort. I really appreciate it. The art club isnā€™t always that chatty, but Iā€™m sure they appreciate it too!

4 Likes

Haha, I appreciate it @JKoco17!!! They were just sitting there anyways. Not many people pay attention to the Musical References thread as I said above. But (again as I said above) I love finding them. At least I have a collection of almost any band worth finding in DC. I even found a Sublime reference. I never thought thatā€™d happen? Their one of my favorite bands everā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Friday

4 Likes

Itā€™s a Kevin Oyer sighting, call the National Geographic!!!

3 Likes

JUSTICE LEAGUE vs LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES

Preview image posted today on Twitter!

5 Likes

Sharp looking group!

4 Likes

Did you read the recently posted Batman 222? It is almost literally ā€œBatman and Robin meet the Beatles.ā€

5 Likes

No & wow!!! Thatā€™s awesome!! Iā€™ve never seen that b4 period.

4 Likes

I love this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna assume that Vi is REALLY TINY in this picture. :wink:

4 Likes

Maybe we should start a whole new thread called The Beatles by Legion!

4 Likes

3 Likes