[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

Monday post 501!

Mon-El and Ultra Boy comin’ at cha Giffen-Style, watch out!!!

5 Likes

The Three-legged Stool always was Superboy, Mon-El and Ultra Boy. Considered the Legion’s Power-houses for many years till they killed off Superboy. As a kid, I thought that if those 3 were on a mission it must be important.
Early on Mon-El was always off on some Space Mission and Superboy was in the past, so Ultra-Boy was really the core Legionnaire out of the three, Just chuggin’ along, one power at a time…

5 Likes

Tuesday - U-Boy Respect day!

6 Likes

I’m sure I’ve said this before but here goes:

1. I’m a fan of uniforms that have red and green themes, it’s just nice and different and you just don’t see how much today normally.

2. I like how only being able to use one power at a time keeps the suspense and the interest going with these stories where you look for the ingenious ways that Ultra Boy figures out the puzzle of how to put his powers together to solve situations.

3. it’s also cool that he has some powers that neither Superboy nor Mon-El have.

4 Likes

Kra-Fwoom indeed.

4 Likes

From Superboy 147, May-June 1968

6 Likes

If they were only high kicking like the Rockettes.

4 Likes

Mon-El and Shrinking Violet being too cool for school…

6 Likes

“If they were only high kicking like the Rockettes.”

Like This?

6 Likes

Perfect, you get a 10/10 for this one.

6 Likes

Why happy anniversary RexRebel, which year is it?

5 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty good. Add in on request. Tough to top…?

4 Likes

Three Years and Counting as a member, active in the community about a year and a half.

4 Likes

You took a chance like I did, investing in this before we really knew what was going on.

I just did the same thing with something called “Kasparov Chess.” I really hope I don’t lose my money on that one.

3 Likes

Hopefully it will pan out, good luck with it.

4 Likes

Thursday

It’s the Espionage Legion again vs Space Pirates this time:

I need to post our monthly reading today, maybe we’ll focus on the Espionage groups!!

5 Likes

3 Likes

It must be Substitute Friday!!!

4 Likes

So what day, does that make it?

3 Likes

Fry-Day !!!

4 Likes