[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

I knew if I chose 4/5 somebody would ask why I didn’t include #5 lol. I was gonna just say em all but I really do like the iterations of Chlorophyll Kid, Polar Boy & Night Girl. But of course Stone Boy also looks cool :sunglasses: nothing but love from me. I love all of the characters. It’s why LOSH will always be towards the top of my all time favorite long running comics list. They all look fantastic to me :laughing:!!!

4 Likes

Wednesday — Weddings Day

4 Likes

I guess they’ve outlawed Tuxedos by the 30st century

4 Likes

Onesies only in the 30th century.

4 Likes

Tuxedo onesies?

3 Likes

Perhaps

4 Likes

The Legion of Metal Haulers?
It’s source is from an obscure reference. Kudos to who identifies it!
Superman  156

5 Likes

This is obscure, but I had to find out. So, I did a little research.

Superman #156 (Oct 1962) “The Last Days of Superman!” It was in part 2 of the story entitled “The Super-Comrades of All Time!”

Edmond Hamilton, my favorite Silver Age LSH writer, wrote this Superman story and the art is by the incomparable Curt Swan.

Thanks for the challenge. Maybe I can be Kudos Kid for a day. Or would you get that title, as you are giving them out?

5 Likes

Great find and research.

4 Likes

Kevin is part of a team of Legion Fanatics that post these daily… and by the way you are more than welcome to join the Panel a Day team (you are already a Legion Fan Club member in good standing) and post these as well!

4 Likes

Nice Catch! And Kudos rightly deserved. The Legion wouldn’t even start their run in Adventure comics till later that year.

4 Likes

I say Kudos Kid badge & ring has been earned…?

4 Likes

Oh no it’s almost Friday… you know what that means!!!

5 Likes

Free Barbeque?

6 Likes

Friday
Suck it up Kid, It’s a rough world!

6 Likes

This is why you need a superhero manager to massage your branding!

6 Likes

Speaking of someone that could use some work on his Branding…

5 Likes

Sunday

Who Dat?

5 Likes

Thanks @kevin_oyer.50320

This sure reads like a Bendis “Action” scene and looks like Romita, I’ll have to check it out.

5 Likes

Oh, not him again… :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes