[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

I should’ve known that.

3 Likes

Saturday - Peaches for everyone !!!

From “The Legion of Super-Traitors”, Adventure 293, Feb 1962.

5 Likes

It’s nice to have this one in my inexpensive Legion of Super-Heroes The Silver Age V1 tpb. I actually have 2 copies of that, one was a gift.

I was reviewing hardcover / softcover DC collections earlier today and saw those three super fat Legion Omnibuses. Wow, tempting…except the price…ouch.

2 Likes

I was actually able to get the three SA Omnis at a decent price, but yeah, hefty.

These books go to Action 392. Are there any collections that span the first half of the 70s? I have a gap from the SA Omnis to the Levitz stuff in the second half of the 70s.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any listed on mycomicshop.com today.

3 Likes

I think this the first time a House of Horror book selection can contribute the Legion Panel-A-Day topic!!!

This is from Tales of the Unexpected 5 (2006) in the Dr. 13 backup story. Infectious Lass has joined the weird team of b-characters from yesteryear. If you are not into horror/gore, completely skip The Spectre story but the Dr. 13 story is amazing.

6 Likes

Wow! I had no idea and we’ll use this for our Sunday panel of the day!!!

5 Likes

What an odd find! One I never knew about! So here she appears in her original costume at a time that she was only a footnote in Legion History.

5 Likes

I have to let everyone know that the Dr. 13 story is silly and doesn’t really go into the world of horror, that is what The Spectre story is for. Still, the characters chosen and the direction of that Dr. 13 story is amazing. I really cannot recommend it enough, especially if you are fan of Golden Age/Silver Age forgotten DC characters. They teased a full series for Team 13 but it never came to be. However, you can find them again in Booster Gold (2006) number 3.

6 Likes

Monday Madness

5 Likes

Very curious stuff. Definitely has the look of the 2011 series but I have no idea what this was so very cool, let the scavenger hunt begin!

5 Likes

That’s from the New 52 Fatal Five story. New 52 issue 16 to be exact.

5 Likes

LSH 16 from that series

5 Likes

I edited my post at the same time you replied! :smiley:

4 Likes

Great minds think alike.

5 Likes

You know you’re dealing with fans when you can throw ONE PANEL from 60 some-odd years and everyone knows right where it came from!

6 Likes

Yep! It also helped that I read the end of the New 52 run over vacation last week.

5 Likes

Tuesday

5 Likes

Ah, the big together again page from LSH 100. :- :grinning:

4 Likes

This is like a super panel!

I especially like that the Metal Men were mixed in on this.

4 Likes