[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

Absolutely. Do u remember the ufo sightings over Lake Erie? It wasn’t too long ago…-maybe 10 years tops? People set up cameras in their apartments & took videos of them. Also, on the leader vote thing. I didn’t look our vote. I love the LOSH style u were implying. But I’d honestly rather u just keep running it. Unless it’s too much & u need a break. In which case (also, since I didn’t see the votes) if someone else really wants to lead? I’m all for it. I’ll let the legion decide.

2 Likes

I’m just not sure yet how I feel about the late 1950s writers and artists deciding that Bouncing Boy had to be a bit chubby even when he didn’t activate his powers, and Shrinking Violet needed to be much smaller than everybody else even when she was at her regular height.

2 Likes

Well, yeah, but BB on the team is kind of suspicious to begin with. I mean, the guy kept drinking the chemical and finished off the bottle after realizing he was drinking something he shouldn’t! :smiley:

3 Likes

I have an issue with Bouncing Boy landing Triplicate Girl. Also, an issue with Steve Trevor & WW, Deathstroke & Terrra, Donna Troy & Terry Long ughhhh. I got a little relief from that tho cuz @HubCityQuestion informed me that it was (hub correct me if I’m wrong cuz I can’t remember which of my 2 favorite artists it was) because Marv Wolfman was in love with her & basically vicariously lived thru Terry. If not it’s Pe’rez. But, Wolfman looks more similar at that time…

3 Likes

LOL - that was funny. So Terry is basically Marv. :smiley:

But yeah, Deathstroke & Terra had a LOT of issues!

3 Likes

Man… lol. Yeah I didn’t know the Wolfman thing. But knew there was a back door reason Terry landed Donna. Trevor is mostly jealousy lol. I just don’t think he’s the guy WW should love? Not basing it on there someone else she should be with. I just don’t think Trevor could land her. Superman is more fitting but him & Lois is too good :relieved:

2 Likes

Tuesday

Science Police

What does that even mean?

Maybe I should have read the four issue mini-series on them.

Also, they sure do make pillows flimsy the 30th Century, don’t you think?

3 Likes

I’ll check later to see if the Science Police appear in any of the Legion Who’s Who issues I picked up the other day.

3 Likes

Idk but I’m in love with Erin ok this will be wrong but I refuse to Google- Shavaughn? I know the spelling is wrong but I know how to pronounce her name. Probably should’ve just Googled to get it right?

2 Likes

lol. I’m someone who spells pretty well but my pronouncing of things is horrible.

2 Likes

I’m usually good with the spelling too. But if I Google I forget the second I’m done looking, it’s like info in 3 seconds. I’d rather read 40 issues & never forget the spelling again lol. Her last names a tough one. Think the a should be gone at the top now that I’m looking at it.

1 Like

It’s a very unique spelling I must say

2 Likes

Haha I’m so dumb ok Breakin 2 Electric Googaloo time. Shvaughn. I knew that a wasn’t at the beginning called that at least & close enough on the rest.

2 Likes

Wow just looked up. I had it exactly accept for that ‘A” at the top which I said I think shouldn’t be there. By proxy I spelled it right lol.

2 Likes

The judges all agree, you win again!

2 Likes

:trophy::1st_place_medal::medal_military:

1 Like

I just figured it was the 30th C version of Siobhan… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Funnily enough I was doing a bunch of looking into the SPs recently and came upon the LSB page.

I’ve not heard great things about the mini. Apparently the SPs we know and love are barely in it, and Gim Allon apparently has a sister!

3 Likes

Yeah I owned it for many years and I think I maybe read first 2 issues?

3 Likes

Haha. I heard that. Erins one of my obscure characters that I’ve followed & loved since I first saw her. The crossover where they almost all come to our century & can’t get back. She’s great in that one. I’m bad with recalling names & (ok I know it’s getting old but) I don’t like to Google. It’s the one that crosses with YJ & Ferro Lad finds out his origins & finds his brother at that basically containment site.

2 Likes