[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

So instead of Native American we should be thinking “hippie American” for DawnStar?

3 Likes

We have clouds. :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s one of the risks that eclipse chasers face. We were very fortunate back in 2017 in the summer, when we traveled to Hopkinsville, Kentucky to see the eclipse that it was a bright cloudless day and an amazing experience right at the epicenter of everything. NASA was just a field away.

This early morning we were very fortunate even though there was some whisper of clouds we saw it right from the start as the full Ring of Fire. Since it was on the edge of the horizon we didn’t even need our special glasses at first.

No worries though, the next one I think is like 2049 or some such for a partial eclipse in the United States. The next full eclipse is April 2024. We plan to go down to either Southern Illinois or near St Louis and even then we know we could have a cloudy day and not see anything unless we take one of those special expensive plane trips during the eclipse.

Now to find a Legion panel that has an eclipse…

Maybe Suneater

3 Likes

Probably not the type of Eclipse you were thinking of

3 Likes

Perhaps this is more to your liking.

3 Likes

There you go, a partial eclipse!

2 Likes

That sucks. I’m a star & sky gazer idk there was a ring of fire sun recently. I’ve seen one b4 tho but just once.

3 Likes

Living near the Great Lakes like you and I do makes it real tough to be a stargazer with all the clouds we get.

It was an amazing summer last summer with that comet for sure and we had many clear skies at night to enjoy it.

4 Likes

Speaking of comets,

Friday

Legion of Substitute Heroes / Legion Academy Day

1983 This may explain why Comet Queen was still in the Academy 25 years later LOL.

4 Likes

I can relate. I grew up in Michigan.

5 Likes

Academy Day!

Actually, this story DOES explain why Comet Queen is still at the Academy 25 years later! :smiley:

4 Likes

Does it also explain what she is the Queen of?

3 Likes

She’s the heiress of the vast Comet cleanser fortune.

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Saturday (also known as Superman day for sinister marketing reasons)

I think it’s nice Supergirl remembers them again, don’t you? And how cool to see Superboy and Supergirl with the Legion again, yay.

4 Likes

Agreed, it just ain’t the Legion without them.

4 Likes

Sunday

Wow they have a Vote-o-Matic in the 30th century!

Legion branding includes voting on their leader regularly. Other DC teams seem to have either no leader at all or one main person gifted to be leader. Should policing / military groups like Legion vote on leadership? This ain’t no Glee Club!

• Yes the Legion should vote regularly on who their leader is.
  • No, I think letting just anybody on the team lead it is asking for TROUBLE!
  • Hmmmm…let’s vote on a leader for [Legion Fan Club]

0 voters

4 Likes

3 Likes

I guess the Legionnaires were on a starvation diet in the '90s, poor things!

3 Likes

It’s the Lee Moder diet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes