[Legion Fan Club] Presents: A Panel a Day of 63 Years of Legion of Super-Heroes

I assume that’s like the one we have above, Ferro Lad playing a rock guitar

3 Likes

Hmm. I can’t recall that. He found out his mom abandoned him & his brother at birth. Brainy was trying to use our tech to get back. It’s the crossover he met Koko in.?

2 Likes

@JimboFett may know, I wasn’t regularly reading Legion during the Legionnaires era

3 Likes

Yep, so the (first) reboot Ferro (Andrew Nolan) and his brother (Douglas) were introduced after Violet sent half the team back to the 20th. They came on board as part of the Final Night crossover story in either 95 or 96.

As part of that story, Douglas sacrificed himself to save the Earth from the Sun Eater and Andrew, as Ferro, stayed with the team and went back to the 30th with them. The brothers were indeed abandoned by their mother at a young age. And it is indeed the same crossover where Koko came into the picture. :slight_smile:

The picture above with Ferro, Inferno and Tenzil is from the Pre-reboot Legionnaires title, so they were part of the “Batch SW6” Legionnaires. I don’t remember the specific circumstances, but the kids were just jamming for some reason. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wednesday

Time Traveling Teens, what could go wrong?

3 Likes

Ummm…wow!!! Yep that’s it Final Night. Impressive stuff. I read so fast I get pieces. Need to learn to take it all in slowly. I can’t help it? I naturally speed read as my default. I have to think to not do it. Like catch myself & say slow down look at the art etc. lol.

2 Likes

I have the same problem with comics. I read through the entire run of The Legion, but I couldn’t tell you half of what happened cause, I went through it very fast. I was also disappointed in the direction that book’s writers were taking the Legion, so I admittedly didn’t pay as much attention. :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s tempting to toss them together with the Time Trapper. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man I can’t tell that rundown was excellent. I read so much so fast, like u said, I get things mixed up. I read almost every title on here. I’ve had 2xs ever in all the book clubs I’m in where it wasn’t a reread for me. But, like above, I can only give u facts. I know the whole story but not the name basically is best way to say it?

2 Likes

Yep! No worries. I have the advantage of just having finished reading the Stern/Peyer/McCraw run a few weeks ago, so all that was pretty fresh in my head. :smiley:

3 Likes

I was just gonna say. I’m decent if I just read it. But ones I read months or years b4 I can only tell u the major events, or little pieces to connect it & hope someone recognizes what I’m referencing.

3 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Ok I’m not alone. Ty.

4 Likes

Thursday

4 Likes

Is that Mekt Ranzz?

1 Like

No that’s the Daxamite Res-Vir vs. Mon-El from the New 52 Legion title. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok…I knew Mon-el but I couldn’t remember a panel of him punching Mekt. Now I know why lol.

3 Likes

Power Punch!

4 Likes

It’s the only kind Lar knows! :smiley:

4 Likes

Subs day!

3 Likes