📺 Late Night Watch Along with Swamp Thing , Saturday night, 11pm Eastern, 8pm Pacific 📺

can you try and remember pls

1 Like

I tried, but I can’t. Give the moderators time and they will let you know

Hey @ttcoolthomas2025.65070! :wave: Glad to hear you’re excited about these WALs!

You can set a reminder for a post by clicking the small white banner icon in the upper right corner of the post. This will open a panel where you can then decide the day and time for the reminder. Click save and the banner icon should turn blue to indicate the reminder you’ve set.

Let the moderator team know if you have any further questions! Thank you @MovieAddict. :grinning:

1 Like

I sure will
and speaking of WAL what’s the next one

2 Likes

You can find a full list of scheduled WALs on our handy-dandy Community Events Calendar - you can also keep an eye on the Watch-Along page.

It looks like the next WAL will be tomorrow (08/30) at 7pm PST/10pm EST for Sweet Tooth! :candy: :deer: Find more information here: Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Alongs! Sweet Tooth 💥 MONDAYS (8/16–9/6) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Life has been wild this past month and a half, and is beating the energy out of me one day at a time.

I intended to make it last week for THE LIBRIAN and fell asleep early watching a movie with the kids, then this week we had a birthday party for 2 of my daughters so we spent all day in the sun and pool so by the time we got home I was so beat that I passed out early again.

Hopefully I get to make it this week.

1 Like

This week is the off week. And I am not sure of my availability.

2 Likes

Glad all is well, you were missed though!!!

1 Like