📺 Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday Night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

That is a really cool use of his powers.

1 Like

I agree with the Britney line!!!

I’d joke about how topical that isn’t, but with the Framing Britney Spears documentary, she is kind of back in the spotlight right now.

1 Like

90s pop in general was the start of the end of good music, I was all about alternative in the 90s

i know it’s sooner rather than later

1 Like

A purple werewolf? I almost feel like I’m watching Tales from the Cryptkeeper now.

1 Like

I consider alternative to be the start of the end of good music. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as we can agree that music died at some point in the 90s, we’re all good.

1 Like

Static, that chest pain line…they can’t all be winners.

2 Likes

That would have been homoerotic if they had built up Ritchie as gay on the animated series for sure…

120 Minutes was my show in the 90s

1 Like

Wow, first responders actually doing something for once? Cool.

2 Likes

That was from the comics as well, Virgil being too intimidated and unsure of himself against Hot Streak

I’ll wait until some other time to shake my fist at that newfangled Cobain kid. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Big difference in the comic: Static also chokes fighting Hotstreak, but Frida gets him out and finds out that he’s Virgil.

2 Likes

Why not?

Here we are now. Entertain us!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow, they almost talked about sex! This show does push some boundries.

2 Likes

Grunge was not the only alternative though, so much gets missed when people look back at the 90s alternative scene (Sarah McLachlan, REM, 10000 Maniacs, World Party, etc)

1 Like

Hey, I have enough room in my heart to hate all of those artists! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Remember, Saturday morning toons also had to have an educational element, so it pushed some issues along the way

1 Like

Was that CCH Pounder?

1 Like