đź“ş Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock, Saturday Night 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

2021-02-28T05:30:00Z → 2021-02-28T06:15:00Z

It’s the start of a brand new watch along for the late night hours. Join us as we watch and chat about the first 2 episodes of Static Shock, “Shock to the System,” and “Aftershock.”

Reminders:
We start at the time listed, I will try to give a.
warning when it’s time.
We will watch on HBO Max, no skipping, 1
straight into the next as HBO Max plays.
Best to use 2 devices (1 for watching, 1 for
typing).

Any questions? Feel free to ask. Want to go off on a tangent? Usually happens, but we try to stay focused so as to fully enjoy the show. So, as always, turn on, tune in, watch out…

1 Like

This was released yesterday on the Warner Bros YouTube, which I believe was one of the special features for the Static Shock DVD/blu-ray, a half-hour documentary on the life of Dwayne McDuffie, the creator of Static and producer of the animated series. It not only covers a bit on the creation of Static in the comics and the animated series, but his work on other things he created or helped produce, like Damage Control, Justice League: The Animated Series, and Ben 10. Truly left this world too soon.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that!!! I saw it was released, but was not sure where to find it. I think I have seen it before, but it will definitely be worth going back for another watch.

1 Like

Naps and snacks and then be prepared for the late night watch, less than 12 hours away…

2 Likes

Just thought how fitting it is that we start watching Static Shock on the last weekend of Black History Month. See you all in 2 hours…

2 Likes

Flying the banner! Have a great evening with Static Shock :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Much appreciated!!!

2 Likes

nineteen minutes

2 Likes

So close to the new watch, hope we see some new faces and the return of the ones who have been here along the way,

1 Like

4 minutes

I would like to better promote it, but not sure how.

1 Like

Feel free to put it out there however you can. I drop reminders on the various pages, so hopefully…

Almost there…

1 Like

Get ready

Less than two (2) minutes.

1 Like

Are we about the hit the hidden weakness of the Death Star?

2 Likes

Get set

Hit play NOW!!!

Few seconds ahead, but I’ll allow it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Behind according to the clock on my laptop