Last Chance Watchalong 22 Dec 8PM EST: Justice League: War and Throne of Atlantis

i do like the border of the tube

1 Like

THis is the family friendly version of YJ cyborg origin

1 Like

Morrow. as in T.O. Morrow?

1 Like

Yep, he was there in the comic too.

They’re really selling the proper body horror that comes from Cyborg’s origin.

Straight out of the comic, so good they had to put it in the live action movie. :smiley:

You would think she would have some social skills enough to get that people don’t really like swords pointed at their face. :laughing:

I like how they add to the Apoclyptian part of this new origin and add the cocoon element and basically a tweaked cousin of a parademon conversion.

Still i like the brazen. maybe it’s a lot of sword pointing on themyscira

1 Like

I do like the cocky Superman we see in this early time period, gives him a good sense of growth throughout the series, and makes him feel more fun – especially since this is probably one of the few times he can really let loose.

Hey Freddy

1 Like

Billy, who do you think you are, a white guy in a horror movie?

I really like the hood. the crackles not so much

1 Like

The hood reminds me a lot of video game characters like Ezio Auditore and the like – inspirations that Billy of this time period is going to more likely take than circus strongmen.

Also, this is one of the things where I think they actually do things better here than in the comic. In the comic, it’s never really explained how Diana went from Washington DC to Metropolis.

Our first SuperWonder moment. Adorbs

1 Like

What a meet cute. While I don’t know if I like them as an “endgame” couple, I do like stories with Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple.

Flash’s reaction is the verbal superhero equivalent of Jessie drinking and drinking the water in Breaking Bad.

I can see them having a thing, but nothing really longterm

1 Like

At least in modern days – in stories way off in the future where Steve and Lois are long gone (like Kingdom Come and the Dark Knight universe), eh, it’s more no holds barred.

On again off again and on again when they are what’s left

1 Like

Ya had to say it, didn’t ya, Hal, ya dingus. :laughing:

And Flash nerding out over Batman. :smiley: