Last Chance Watchalong 22 Dec 8PM EST: Justice League: War and Throne of Atlantis

That smirk was echoed in JLvTT with Robin

1 Like

Like father, like son. :smiley:

Man, on the scale of dickishness when it comes to Silas Stone, this one’s pretty high on the scale.

This is a pretty good introduction to Billy in this.

Billy: agreed.

I really like this version of Diana

1 Like

You would think she would have figured out by the protest signs.

I think this scene is really instrumental to Diana’s compassion, in my opinion – she could have very easily called the man out on his hypocrisy, but instead she tells him to embrace that part of himself instead.

I get the lasso is her primary, but i really like her with sword and shield

1 Like

Me too, but I tend to prefer her only breaking out the sword and shield when crap is REALLY going down, like Crisis level baddies.

I like that nickname for Vic, “Victory.”

Narrator: He didn’t.

As much as I love Batman, this is pretty much how the fight would go down, at least sans Kryptonite.

Gotta love Superman breaking some chains.

If Superman wanted to turn Batman into Batjelly, he would. But if Batman has fore knowledge…

1 Like

Hal Jordan’s constructs are more cartoony than most lanterns

1 Like

I think Kyle is probably more “cartoony” in that he literally uses cartoon characters and mechs and stuff.

It’s hard to beat Michael Ironside, but that is a proper creepy Darkseid voice.

Thinking about it, it is an odd kind of selfish to get a scholarship for college when you/your family can afford to pay for it yourself. Surely he could get on the team without a scholarship, right?

Hal Jordan is a walking “YOLO” disguised as a man.

I dig how the Motherbox makes the Boom Tube here, it’s like a demonic Stargate. Never noticed that detail before.