Last Chance & Coming Soon: January 2021 (Pt I)

I’m hoping for some war comics in January :grinning:

1 Like

My fortune teller says they will come in January 3021. Thankfully for you there will be time travel mishaps transporting you to 3021. You become the next Wildcat.

Thanks, but I meant in stores. I’m not gonna be waiting 6 months to read this epic event.

Oh, I did my math wrong for dumb reasons, don’t look at me. Future State will run all through January and February in stores, and come here in June and July.

2 Likes

Ok how do I confirm that I have indeed opted into DC Universe Infinite so I can continue uninterrupted?

1 Like

Hey @donopolis.40080 - You can fill out your intent to stay form here: DC Universe

1 Like

Done & Done.

Thank you

1 Like

That’s a thing? Can I join?

Just click this link and go to the join club button.

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/Superman-Fan-Club

Hello @moderators, I have a couple of questions to ask…

1. I notice Batman The Adventures Continues #9 is the last issue so far, when will we see issue #10?
  2. And when will we see the list for January part 2? Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:
2 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78 - Looks like Batman: The Adventures Continue #10-#14 will all be coming to DCUi on January 21, 2021, so that’s exciting news! As for the January list (part deux), we will all just have to be patient and wait and see :crazy_face:

3 Likes

LOL! Thankyou @Barrys.Better.Half.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re so welcome! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

At this point when we’re 2 weeks out from the update and many people are having to make a decision on renewal, it would be nice if they’d be more forthcoming on what exactly will be added to the service. I’m excited to get access to comics 6 months from release. However, I’m more interested in knowing more about what to expect regarding Vertigo and Black Label.

2 Likes

Hey! We’re trying to be as transparent as we can as we approach the launch of DCU Infinite, but there’s some things that are still being finalised. Keep an eye on the Watch Tower over the next week or so for further announcements!

7 Likes

Quick question, are we getting Last Knight on Earth anytime soon?

Thanks!

1 Like

I wonder if Sandman will be here? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey @theZort and @Aylex - We don’t have information on those specific comics yet, be sure to keep an eye on the watchtower section for more announcements on the content to come.

5 Likes

:grin:I’m so going to hold you to it! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

So what I’m not seeing is the DC Yule Log being removed. I really hope that stays up because it’s now one of my favorite things to have playing in the background every christmas.

3 Likes