Last Chance & Coming Soon: January 2021 (Pt I)

It really sucks that they removed BATAS and all the Justice League series. :frowning_face:

Black Label and Vertigo (parts of it) INCOMING!!!

4 Likes

BATAS Going the hbo max new years day

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what’s coming with the Infinite Updates. :metal:

3 Likes

I am just wondering when I will find the time to read 6 months worth of new comics :grinning:
Not a bad problem to have

Super excited for these!!! :grin: Can’t Wait

1 Like

Or, perhaps more appropriate:

5 Likes

Loving all that content coming to HBO Max (especially the DCAU stuff).

Thanks for the HM updates as well as the comic updates, @DC_Community! :metal:t2:

2 Likes

That look like from Star Trek The Next Generation logo style of To Be Continued.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Y’know, not to sound disappointed with the DC content that’s coming soon to HBO Max, but I really wish they would put up all 10 seasons of Smallville. I can’t possibly be the only fan of the show who’s waiting for that to happen :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Hulu has the contract on Smallville

As long as that contract is valid
The show can’t appear on HBO Max

3 Likes

I remember Howard Stern talking about how great of a show this was.

1 Like

Why hasn’t DC added old comics to there list when it updates every Tuesday??

2 Likes

Word is, they’re waitin til the big switch to DCinfinite.

2 Likes

Honestly if you ever get the chance, give it a try! It’s effectively just a really long Superman origin story with the usual CW-level drama mixed in, but there are a lot of great character moments there too, especially if you’re a fan of Ma and Pa Kent.

1 Like

I heard the music that plays during that

I’m guessing they will, probably saving it for when DC Universe Infinite launches on January 21st.:slightly_smiling_face:

Discussed in this topic
Link

3 Likes

Hey!

As Turok correctly stated, the archived comics are currently on hold whilst we transition the service into DCU Infinite. Please keep an eye out for an update regarding this towards the end of January 2021!

You can read more about that here - A Quick Note About Archived Release Delays

4 Likes

Thank you for the information! I shall be waiting !

1 Like