[Lantern Corps] Green Lantern: War Journal #3

Greetings @LanternCorps!

This series of posts is to discuss the latest issues of Green Lantern. This issue can be read here.

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. What was your favorite part?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. If you were infected, what would you do?

Previous discussion can be found here

6 Likes

It was cool to see Kyle Rayner being used here, even if it was just a multiversal variant

4 Likes

What haven’t they put John through! I knew going in this wasn’t going to be him living out his best years at home. Take it back to Lost Army through the final events of Justice League and I find myself rooting here that he gets that city job (but I’m also a selfish reader and want epic Green Lantern conflict). Biggest surprise for me was seeing them increase the scope of the danger at the end. I’m heading in thinking the threat will hopefully stay localized to Lantern Stewart and now we’re going to have a planet scale problem.

4 Likes

Welcome back to the community @SectorReflector! :wave: Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything at all! :00_lc_green_lantern:

4 Likes

What was your favorite part?

Watching John say goodbye to his mom was tough. Never knew his mom’s backstory, but she sounds impressive.

Was anything surprising to see?

Wasn’t expecting Kyle to show up. Pretty cool.

If you were infected, what would you do?

Become a construct person, I guess. Maybe I’d get some powers.