[Lantern Corps] Green Lantern #8

Greetings @LanternCorps!

This series of posts is to discuss the latest issues of Green Lantern. This issue can be read here.

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. What was your favorite part?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. How did you like Kyle’s part?

Previous discussion can be found here

2 Likes

-I don’t know why, but I really enjoyed seeing Madam Xanadu show up. Maybe it’s just me being a fan of the magical side of the DCU

-I was genuinely surprised to see these new GLs switch between other colors. Clearly the new Corps and the United Planets are sketchy

-I’ve been demanding since the beginning that we be given updates on the other human GLs. And seeing Mullein show up was also a treat as they start trying to figure what exactly is going on. It feels like we are actually moving forward plot wise now!

3 Likes
What was your favorite part?

Razer. His little “Have you lot your cognitive abilities” quip made me laugh.

Was anything surprising to see?

Wasn’t expecting Madame Xanadu to show up, but the color-changing lanterns really took me off guard. Makes me think the United Planets are behind the batteries being destroyed.

How did you like Kyle’s part?

I enjoyed it. Was a nice, short backstory dump for anyone that might be unfamiliar, even if it didn’t really explain Alex. Also, kinda hyped for J-Cruz next issue.