[Lantern Corps] Green Lantern (2021) - Issue 7

Greetings @LanternCorps!

This series of posts is to discuss the latest issues of Green Lantern. The issue can be read here.

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. What was your favorite part?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. What did you think of the Golden Centurions and the Lightbringer?

Previous issue’s discussion can be found here

1 Like

I really liked seeing the battle between New Genesis and Apokolips. Seeing how insanely overpowered the young guardians were there makes you wonder if Darkseid even matters.

The various constructs of the Earth heroes was unexpected. Although an army of green Robin was pretty funny.

Really interesting. No idea what happened to John, but excited to see what happens next.

1. What was your favorite part?

I guess the scene of Simon comforting Teen Lantern was nice, though I feel like it’s happened a lot in various different ways. It was also cool to see her former Young Justice crew as her constructs.

1. Was anything surprising to see?

I was surprised to see not just the New Gods, but past iterations of it like young Uxas and lesser known characters like the Forever People.

Also, for a cover that talks about “Kilowog’s last stand,” I was expecting to see more…you know…Kilowog.

1. What did you think of the Golden Centurions and the Lightbringer?

I’m not gonna lie, I’m not sure if I saw any Golden Centurions in this? Was that what the Guardians were? They weren’t wearing any gold.

1 Like