Krypton Season 2 Coming to DCU?

Anyone else see this notification on their account?

48 Likes

I didnt but thats NEWS worthy…

12 Likes

Yes!!!

7 Likes

Hell yeah!!

3 Likes

Highly recommend everyone watch, the show really hits its stride.

15 Likes

As The Riddler once said: “Su-weet!”

7 Likes

Oh, crap I lost 7 minutes of my life staring at your icon

4 Likes

Time well spent. :wink:

5 Likes

@Vroom
source

8 Likes

Suddenly, I’m in the mood for Popplers and Slurm…:dizzy_face:

Anyway, season 2 was great. I loved Lobo in particular.

4 Likes

I still haven’t seen season 2, so I’m very excited. I loved season 1…can’t remember how I missed season 2 (I believe we had just cut our cable and moved to streaming only). So this is great news.

5 Likes

Cool good news, haven’t seen the first season, but probably a good time to watch it then. :+1:

2 Likes

I did !!!

1 Like

i :eyes: :superman_hv_1:

2 Likes

I really struggled to get into Season 1, but I keep hearing how great Season 2 is. Do you guys think I could skip season 1, or is it absolutely essential I watch it?

4 Likes

I had a hard time getting into S1 as well. I tried it when it premiered, then again when it was all on SyFy on demand. I kept losing interest around episode 3 or 4. When it came to DC Universe I decided to give it another shot and just jumped right in where I think I left off (it’s entirely possible I missed an episode) so I wasn’t just rewatching the same episodes I’d already tried twice. That time I got into it, and by the end of the season I was really excited about S2.

S1 is definitely essential to understand S2, but even if it’s not your thing right off the bat I think it’s worth sticking with it.

3 Likes

Alrighty, I’ll try and give it another go around. Maybe I’ll just read a plot synopsis for the first couple episodes and just jump from there so I can skip a lot of the boring origin stuff

2 Likes

I enjoyed lobo in season 2. Still blown away at how amazing brainiac looks in the show, and I’m usually the person who likes characters to be accurate to their comic counterparts and because of this I’m not a fan of Mamoa as Aquaman but the actor who plays Zod absolutely kills it and is now my favorite Zod I’ve ever watched.

3 Likes

This is one of those shows that I couldn’t believe wasn’t more popular with comic book fans, especially Season 2. “Blood Moon” was one of the most kick ass episodes of any DC show I’ve ever seen, and undoubtedly the best portrayal of Doomsday!

3 Likes

And that “naming” scene…gave me chills!

4 Likes