Krypton Season 2 Coming to DCU?

Awesome. It was a really awesome season.

4 Likes

YES! Iā€™ve been waiting for this show!

7 Likes

I havenā€™t tried this show yet, but I will have to check it out.

3 Likes

If youā€™ve ever had an itch to see Adam Strange and a relative of Kal-Elā€™s both flip someone off, and at the same time, then season 2 will capably scratch said itch.

3 Likes

Same! I saw season 1 when it was on but missed season 2 and have been waiting for it to come out on streaming!

3 Likes

I was just thinking about if we would ever get season 2 or not. This is awesome news!

3 Likes

Iā€™m so excited :laughing: did they ever do a season 3?

1 Like

No unfortunately season 2 was itā€™s last season. :pensive:

4 Likes

Did anyone see the tweet the showrunner put out shortly after the show was cancelled? It was excerpts from how the third season wouldā€™ve opened. It was amazing!

6 Likes

Enjoyed season 1, will watch season 2, and hope we can get a season 3 here!

3 Likes

Excited to re-watch this season! Glad itā€™s finally coming to the app. :grin:

2 Likes

Just unfortunate there will not be a season 3

1 Like

No but you just made my day/night!!!

2 Likes

Finally!!!

1 Like

Nice, the first episode of season 1 was good. I should go give it a real chanceā€¦Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll like it more than Stargirlā€¦no offense.

2 Likes

really liked this show.it was starting to pick up steam when they pulled the plug on it. I really loved Brainiac and would love to see him jump to the big screen one day.

1 Like

Unfortunately it Aired on SyFy and they Cancel EVERYTHING! They would Cancel the WORLD if they could! Lol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exciting! Thank you so much for sharing this.

1 Like

Excited for this! Season one was such a pleasure to watch on here. Glad to see theyā€™ve found a way to work out another deal :smiley:

3 Likes

No but awesome!

1 Like