Knightwatchers Club - Batman: The Legacy Cowl Vote #16 (Batmobile Weapons)

What is up, Knightwatchers! We’re back for the 16th(!) vote on the upcoming DC comic book ‘Batman: The Legacy Cowl’ and this time we’re going back To The Batmobile to decide what weapons will be part of the Batmobile! Once again comic artist Pablo Collar has created original options for us to consider so let’s take a look:

Option #1

I’m not a weapons or vehicles expert so I had to look up what “nacelles” are and here’s what I found: “a streamlined housing or tank for something on the outside of an aircraft or motor vehicle.” Think the sleek shell of an airplane engine and you’ll have the idea. So this option is a sleek, streamlined housing for Demolition Round Launchers. Just when you think Batman and the Batmobile are trapped - BOOM! Out come the heavy guns and away they go to fight another day! If you think Batman and the Batmobile cannot penetrate your fortress/hideout - BOOM! In they come. These could definitely lead to some sensational action sequences in the books and could be part of dramatic moments, full page spreads and thrilling escapes.

Option #2

Nothing is quite as effective as preventing your prey from even knowing you’re coming! Batman could use stealth technology to sneak up on suspects, sneak away from areas of danger or just protect the entrance to the Batcave. This is very practical technology and while it may not lend itself to full page spreads of dramatic explosions it can still be a fun part of the story depending on how writer Dan Abnett uses it. If Batman is able to sneak up on a villain or escape a tight spot undetected it’ll have been, in part, because of this choice right here!

Seems like a battle between two options - stealth and force. Do you prefer Batman to be more like a battering ram as he goes through Gotham letting nothing stand is his way of bringing justice to evil-doers or do you prefer him to move more quietly through the city, observing and detecting without the villains even knowing he’s there? The answer to those questions will lead you to which option you prefer!

Which one are you voting for and why? Let me know below!