Knightwatchers

gotham-city

Welcome to Knightwatchers! Do you own a Bat Cowl NFT? Are you a subscriber to DC Universe Infinite? Do you like to have fun discussing your Bat Cowl with other Cowl holders? If you answered yes to all of those questions then you’re in the right place!

In this club we will discuss everything and anything about the Bat Cowls - the Knightwatch Districts, the utilities, the exclusive events, the Batman Comic we are helping create, the air drops, the rumors, the puzzles, the AMAs and more! This club will be a complimentary piece to the Discord channel - think of Discord like a river where a lot of stuff goes by but you have to be there when it passes by to see it. This club will be more of a lake where the discussions will be just as vast, varied and fun but no matter how deep it gets it’ll always be accessible and referenceable.

There are only a few rules to this club:

1. Have fun
  2. Treat others with respect
  3. No spam

If you’re ready to join Knightwatchers and start discussing your Bat Cowl with other Cowl holders then click here! If you have any questions or concerns let me know by sending me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Get involved and interact with other Bat Cowl holders!

10 Likes