Keaton Returns?!

Whoa! What a casting coup this would be!

26 Likes

Definitely major news!

7 Likes

Oh my god! This would be amazing!

7 Likes

This has literally made my day! Seeing this news being reported outside of the comic community helps validate this.

9 Likes

AHHHHHHH this is so good. I love this idea.

4 Likes

If it happens sounds like it would be fun.

7 Likes

Holy crap. If this is real I will lose my freaking mind. My first movie obsession as a kid was the first Burton Batman. Keaton is one of the greatest actors around, and his Batman was amazing, different, and iconic. This would be beyond perfect

8 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if Barry travels through multiple earths (maybe including the scene from Crisis as it was filmed differently from the rest of the crossover) or he just travels to Earth-89.

I have no clue if this is just a quick cameo or a substantial role, but hey, itā€™s wonderful news!

6 Likes

Some follow-upā€¦ May not be a one-off!

6 Likes

Awesome news!

Also, leave it to CBR to have a typo. ā€œNich Furyā€?? Thatā€™s right up there with the time they complained they didnā€™t like the fight in the third act of Wonder Woman with ā€œHadesā€ or when they credited Dan Stevens as the creator of The Rocketeer.

4 Likes

I am trying not to get to excited so not to be disappointed, but this is very big and exciting news. :grinning:

5 Likes

[SPEAKS lN TONGUES]

2 Likes

In interested to see how this plays out I heard Heā€™s gonna be more behind the scenes than fighting crime so does this make it Batman beyond?

5 Likes

If Michael keaton does return as Batman. It would make much more sense for them to do it in a Batman Beyond movie. And bring terry McGinnis as the guy to take over for the aged Bruce Wayne

3 Likes

Could be a hybrid with an older Bruce training Batgirlā€¦

4 Likes

Keaton has to be older Bruce, heā€™s perfect for it! Now how to get this idea going and make them hearā€¦ is the Snyder Cut twitter force still active and available?

4 Likes

This would be an amazing development! Though I wonder if he would be Bruce or Thomas Wayne. Bruce would be cool for obvious reasons. However, Ezra Millerā€™s Flash already met Batfleck. Keaton and Affleck are nothing alike. Though I guess a ton of the audience would just be hyped to see Keaton return. I think theres a strong argument that the role is Thomas Wayne. Think about the age gap, hes old enough to be Afflecks dad.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s also the multiverse. But I guess we wonā€™t get any kind of hints until we get an official word.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I do hope Warner can seal the deal!

3 Likes