Justice League vs. The Fatal Five

Just saw this on Vudu and it was disappointing. Sam Lui usually does a better job.

Can’t watch it it doesn’t work :frowning::sleepy:

4 Likes

This wasn’t supposed to be on here until April 16th? Is it just me or is the movie not playing?

4 Likes

Oh man I thought we where going to have a special early release for us. I got so excited and I started to look for batman vs ninja turtles as well…so heart broken.:disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:

9 Likes

I think they got it backwards. March 29th was supposed to be the early release for everyone who has the paid subscription service. Then April 16th is the release for everyone else who doesn’t have the subscription service. A very silly error on their part. I’m sure they won’t do this again.

17 Likes

I have to wait for April 16th to watch this movie with my paid subscription, and yet I can purchase it through iTunes today and watch immediately. :exploding_head:

24 Likes

This error shouldnt be happening. Extremely pissed.

21 Likes

I watched it at WonderCon…it was ok. Perhaps a 7/10.

2 Likes

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, should it not come out first on here when it comes out last on here. That just ass backwards!!

21 Likes

To anyone who actually thinks they would release this as a sneak peek for us “paid subscribers”:

Hahaha!

They did it this way because they want the digital download money AND your subscriber money. And they know a lot of you can’t wait and will pay it. But if they want DCU to succeed, they absolutely should have done it the other way around, and given their subscribers a perk.

21 Likes

DC needs to do better :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Is any1 eles getting the error wen they push play on this jla fatal 5 ?and it’s out on video still can’t watch it smh

15 Likes

I’ve already watched it. It watches okay it just doesn’t make sense if we get charged twice for this service why we can’t get it earlier than everyone else?

I’m sorry to hear about the error you’re getting, @problacknyc.57969 :confused: Please let us know the details of your device with a ticket to Customer Service so we can investigate for you! https://yourdcu.com/help

If you’re encountering double charges, please let us know with a ticket to Customer Service, @VanGaigamus. You can do so here: https://yourdcu.com/help

So why am I subscribing to this streaming service when new content comes out elsewhere by is not available here? I was going toe watch JLA: Fatal FIve. I’m rethinking my subscription now. Heck this movei is even advertised as a DC Universe movie. stop ripping us off.

7 Likes

I have to echo what everyone else is saying. What is the point of having the service when it is available early somewhere else? It should be available early here. Would that not entice people to subscribe? Poor job.

11 Likes

I LOVE THIS GREAT JOB DC

Why the hell is this not available here for the people who pay for DC… Why would i even renew my service when i can just watch it somewhere else for free at 480p

1 Like

Still getting error messages when I try to watch Fatal five

3 Likes