Justice League vs. The Fatal Five

The Justice League battles the Fatal Five, (Tharok, Emerald Empress, Validus, Mano and the Persuader). Based on the characters created by Jim Shooter.

Did you enjoy this epic battle against The Fatal Five? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

When will it be available.

6 Likes

March 30th on digital then April 15th on video.

5 Likes

Why put it out here if it isn’t available?

17 Likes

It shouldn’t have “Watch Now” button if it is not available. How about “Coming Soon” instead?

24 Likes

It’s great to see the old Justice League/ JL Unlimited animation and voice acting! Takes me back to when I was 30! LOL.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, @lcjunkie.79167! I’ll share it with the dev team for consideration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im looking forward to this its so great to see my childhood again!

4 Likes

When is this going to be available to watch?

2 Likes

Justice league vs the fatal five of the least March 30th on digital streaming

1 Like

I’m so excited for this. I can’t wait to see this Wonder Woman again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a ripoff

6 Likes

For those asking when the movie will hit DC Universe, Warner Brothers PR has confirmed it will be the same day as physical release (April 16th)

4 Likes

Street date is fine with me. I have a little bit of a life.

1 Like

Man, im pissed.

4 Likes

Lmao so even though we own the app we still have to wait to see it?

4 Likes

I hope I don’t have to wait till Sunday. Looking forward to the streaming!

1 Like

DC this suck tired of all these old movies I’m thinking of canceling my subscription plus I can watch most of this stuff on hulu. Y’all update like this app free.

1 Like

So many entitled children complaining over nothing. Patience builds character. Take a look at your character.

7 Likes

Some of y’all really complaining about what dc is finally giving us, sure it sucks having to wait a little longer for this to be out but be happy its atleast coming out and as for skris Hulu took off there dc movies a couple months ago last I checked there were maybe 2 dc animated movies and this is the dc universe app for a reason why would you not have the old movies along with the new ones its called dc universe for a reason the more content the better and guess what theyer delivering. some of y’all need to stop whining.

2 Likes