Justice League vs. The Fatal Five

It was released digitally today; so why isn’t it up on this site? This is a paid app, so give me a reason to pay…I am going to cancel my subscription for this app and go back to bootlegging all of their films and shows…

31 Likes

I bought it on Google play. Couldn’t wait.

Turns out I miss the tweet: Apr 16!

1 Like

These video errors are not worth the money. Shame

3 Likes

Can’t wait

I see no point in watching it on hereWhen I can Go to a strange service that has it available right nowAlso considering you Guys Are charging money for this serviceTo me that is the whole pointWe shouldn’t have to Weight or and least get the 1st lookIf you want my adviceGo watch it somewhere else

5 Likes

I bought this movie on Itunes and I loved it!! it’s a great return to the DCAU!!

Whoever made that comment about character patience doesn’t build character doing the right thing when it’s easier to do the wrong thing builds character. Everyone has a life most of us work during the week so the weekend is the only time we can watch a movie sounds like you should find a job.

6 Likes

A DCAU Jessica Cruz was all I needed to want to watch this.

3 Likes

How are they gonna let people buy it and watch it from itunes, but not have it on the official DC Universe website !? This is just a double middle finger to the people that paid for the subscription …

16 Likes

You know what if I can’t watch it why even have it posted? Take my money every month just to advertise this movie to me? Screw that cancel subscription.

2 Likes

This is some Super BullShit #DCUniverse why put it up if we can’t watch it
Canceling Subscription

9 Likes

Shameless… truly shameless… DC knows what we all know; that the type of people that pay for this service are the ones who want to see the content unavailable, & they dont want to have to wait. I think DC is hoping to use movies like this to lure new subscribers in, while forcing existing ones to run to iTunes or GooglePlay (or wherever) to buy a digital copy… especially if they dont want to wait like a schmuck for whenever this “actually” comes to Universe. DC is banking on it. It is a classic case of a “double dip” on true fans. It really is shameless.

9 Likes

Ha you almost got me

2 Likes

Why the hell would it say watch now if you can’t even watch it. If crap like this continues I would not be renewing my subscription.

15 Likes

OK people. Relax. They just announced that this will be available on the service free same day as the Blue-ray release. April 16th. Stop going crazy and just wait 2 weeks.

7 Likes

Yes. JL v FF will be here on the service April 16.

7 Likes

I knew I should have watched it earlier. It was working early on the 31st.

Right now! Right now! Right now! I can almost guarantee that 95% of the people complaining that they don’t have this movie right now is ages 25 and below. It comes to the service the same day as bluray. Self entitlement because you pay a subscription price… please. I’m guessing if you buy a home it should come furnished or because you buy a playstation, all playstation exclusive games should be free to you. We’re getting the movie free which I wasn’t expecting and I’m thankful for. The service adds new content basically every month. The new Supermen movie was free for us. Every comic has been opened to us. If you’re not happy with the service, by all means cancel. Personally, I couldn’t be happier with what I’m getting for the price I’m paying.

12 Likes

Thanks to those posting on when it will be released here. I appreciate the info.

3 Likes