Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Thought this was a great movie,injunction and Norma big one but bothered me a little bit while watching.The animation everyone is so jacked huge traps and weird jaw lines. Other than that I love dc animation films.

2 Likes

I was 11 when i first watched this movie. It was wayy too dark and scared the living hell out of me. Billy’s death scarred me for weeks

But now its one of my most favorite movies ever. Super schway

5 Likes

This is a master piece.

8 Likes

One of the very best storylines in DC’s great history. Great animated movie.

5 Likes

One of the very best never get tired of it

7 Likes

I really love this movie and I would always reccomend

5 Likes

Wait so Cyborg can’t fly in the beginning? Captain Atom had to carry him and the rogue into the sky to disarm the bomb. I thought Cyborg always had a propulsion system.

2 Likes

Definitely one of the best DC animated movies.:blush:

6 Likes

best storyline for a DC animated movie . Not even close.

2 Likes

everyone comment I liked y’all stupid 2 savage British I’m mad af

Always be one of my favorites

Such a good movie one of the best, great action, character for flash and everything 9.5/10

1 Like

I’ve always have had the Flash as my favorite superhero and this movie does him good and stays true to the origins and even mixes a few of them together but flows well together. They did Zoom/Reverse Flash very well too making him seem humble but diabolical at the same time and also loved all the characters and Easter eggs for us hardcore or normal DC fans

I’ve always have had the Flash as my favorite superhero and this movie does him good and stays true to the origins and even mixes a few of them together but flows well together. They did Zoom/Reverse Flash very well too making him seem humble but diabolical at the same time and also loved all the characters and Easter eggs for us hardcore or normal DC fans

One of the best flash comic book out there and this movie portrayed it beautifully

2 Likes

does anyone out there remember when the flash died and then was brought back to life because the fans raised such a holer they brougfht him back to life?

1 Like

One of my favorite comics and animated movies

3 Likes

I watch this movie on a daily bases. My five -year-old son Angel who died pneumonia use to watch a video on YouTube called The Flash Superhero Music video. The clips are nothing but the movie Flash Point movie. His little brother watches the YouTube video and movie with me. It’s my fault he loves The Flash so much. Something about the serenity prayer being the main point of this movie helps me grieve. I’m so grateful to have this help me get through this.

37 Likes

100% CLASSIC. Awesome Work :100::trophy::clap:t5:

1 Like

This was really different from the Flashpoint story in the Flash TV show. A better kind of different.

5 Likes