Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Damn! I was not expecting it to be so brutal in character death in an animated movie. DC really is starting to win me over with this app and Doom Patrol.

5 Likes

Amazing! I could have done away with the very few cgi flash scenes but other than that, just amazing

2 Likes

Seems that Grammy Flash was an alcoholic

One of the very best DC animated movies ever made

3 Likes

wow bob wow

Powerful! Gave me chillsā€¦ more like this one, please!

1 Like

Think they need to up their animated game and take a few notes from half a dozen sources to include, Attack on Titan or things like The Dragon Prince.

My Favorite DC ANIMATED MOVIE simply the best overall

1 Like

Dam just as good as I remember.

Dam just as good as I remember.

AMAZING!!! one of the best DC animated films of all time! SUPER COOL!

1 Like

Gets a little too bleak towards the end, but redeems itself with likable characters and the red speedster.

I want another Flash movie. Iā€™m tired of watching this one.

4 Likes

Top 3 favorite DC animated movies of all time. Yes itā€™s bleak. Itā€™s serious as hell. Itā€™s the reality of war . But damn if I didnā€™t give a crap about what happened to the universe. And that last scene with Batman. So satisfying.

3 Likes

This is by the best movie ever

Enough batman and superman we need a flash animated movie for once

5 Likes

We need more flash!!! Flash Rules!

7 Likes

Great story and really enjoyed watching this as Iā€™ve seen it several times before coming to DC streaming. But, whoever drew the animation for the characters on this should take a page from those artist who drew the animation for Justice League: War and Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.

2 Likes

We need a Thomas Wayne movie

6 Likes

After how epic this whole thing was, I was convinced it couldnā€™t have a satisfying ending. I was wrong.

1 Like

When will there be another flashpoint movie. My favorite variation of Batman by far.

1 Like