Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Every tune I watch a DC animation. I wonder, how did they mess those movies up? Best characters ever.

1 Like

Wish this film was release in the theater.

2 Likes

Outstanding film - DC animated films and TV smoke Marvel.

5 Likes

best movie ever

2 Likes

Need this DC love action movie very soon, especially with a confirmation of Jeffery Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne, Lauren Cohen as Joker, and Ben Afleck as Barman.

2 Likes

“You’re one hell of a messenger.”

6 Likes

Amazing Movie And amazing how they adapted this from the comics to then be a actual animated movie Just Such a great Story

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with all the DC animated universe praise.

Seems as though the live action feature films would have been better served by being super invested in CG versions instead of live action. Could have been more faithful to the characters and more comic-bookey instead of “grounded in reality”, not that I didn’t enjoy ALL the DCU films to one degree or another.

2 Likes

Flash is the shiizzznit great movie great storyline love it

2 Likes

After seeing how perfectly they lifted this comic off the pages and into an animated movie, another Flash/Batman based comic j would love to see turned into a movie is “The Button”.

7 Likes

Freakin’ off the hook!! So much more than I expected! Fantastic!!!

4 Likes

Love this movie some much. Its a great start to shared universe that would continue with Justice League War. Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox through to The Death of Superman has been a way better shared universe then the DCEU. Its true, DC is at its best when animated.

2 Likes

Just watched this movie and I must say it was freaking awesome. Unlike a lot of people it seems, I do like the live action movies that DC has made so far but the animated ones are even better. The Titans show that they have created for DCTV is excellent also. I can’t wait to see the rest of the live action TV shows they have planned. Keep up the great work on the animated, and live action TV shows and the movies will fall into place.

One of the best! I think I’ve watched this movie 100 times!!!

1 Like

This was probably the best ways of explaining Flashpoint on any screen. Most de the best Flash movie up to date!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t get the people praising DC animation while taking backhanded shots at DC’s live action movies. Why? Because critics hate those movies, so you go along with it, just because critics said so? You’re just playing right into the critics’ hands. DC animation only escapes critical hate because most of the same critics simply don’t watch the animated films.

If this exact same Flashpoint Paradox movie was made in live action, shot for shot, the same critics who hate all the DC live action movies would absolutely revile this movie. If movies as tame as Man of Steel & Batman V Superman can be deemed by critics as “too dark,” “too humorless,” “too violent,” “too complex,” “not colorful enough,” “not hopeful enough,” etc., those critics would have a heart attack watching Flashpoint Paradox.

10 Likes

This the first thing I had to watch after starting my subscription. This is one of my favorites by far. An awesome way to tell the story.

5 Likes

This is the only time I like the movie more than the comic.

6 Likes

only version flash point any of us needs to see on screen.

6 Likes

Kind of spoilery

Thoyne or whatever, every time i heard it, it sounded like they were saying thong. Just being honest. Had to turn on subtitles just to figure his name out. I enjoyed the twist with batman, and the emaciated superman. This movie was entertaining to say the least. Loving the animated movies they have but im quickly running out!

1 Like