Justice League Draft 2023

He’s not in any team.

3 Likes

This is the part that I’m bad at…

4 Likes

I’m weirdly nervous, it’s like writing a college essay…

6 Likes

Red Robin/Tim Drake is the worlds greatest detective so I feel like he would do amazing at the mystery/investigation.

5 Likes

Don’t feel like you have to write a ton (or anything at all). I encourage us all to be somewhat brief.

If you are the winner however, we would LOVE to hear an extended account of how you imagined the scenario would play out.

Remember, anyone who loses in this round will still continue their play in the consolation bracket.

8 Likes

Someone (namely @MatthewHecht if he’s watching this thread) is gonna feel the nostalgia here…

BURIED!

5 Likes

The reasons JLEclectica works best.

Damian is as smart as Prometheus and has been trained all his life to be steps ahead. Plus he was also trained as an assassin and with Bats dead (sob) his restraining influence is gone. He would be willing to be deadly and could outthink Prometheus’s pawns no problem.

Mon-El has all of Superman’s powers but no kryptonite weakness. I dn’t know how widespread knowledge of his lead weakness is (and to be honest, I don’t know how he was dealing with it at the time) But Prometheus might plan for a Kryptonian.

Mitch could sacrifice himself to take down an enemy if it was important enough. It’s hard to beat someone who’s willing to make sure you both are dead.

Jade has seen what happens when a hero’s hometown is destroyed (cough Hal/Parallax cough) and that would definitely strengthen her will.

Caution: this is a major spoiler. Ollie is the one who shot Prometheus in the eye in the original story. That’s got to count for something.

With the tactical and coordination of Damian and Ollie, the team will work well and efficiently together.

And then, Ambush Bug. There’s no way Prometheus could plan for his actions. No one could, not even the Bug himself.

5 Likes

Nice breakdown!

4 Likes

Tim Drake also knows when to not hold back. He simultaneously manages to delay the Council of Spiders, blow up the League’s base, and escape with Tam. He literally blew a ton of people up. I feel like he’s smart enough to figure out Prometheus’ plan. Tim Drake is just OP in my opinion and I love it.

Kyle Rayner is also super strong. When he was a white lantern he could destroy black lanterns rings effortlessly. And it took all the hero’s on earth to just to hold them back and didn’t even destroy the rings. So when Tim thinks of a plan Kyle can be the fists.

Captain Atom’s metal skin is tied into the Quantum Field, which enables him to absorb and manipulate infinite amounts of energy; energy which can be used for an infinite amount of purposes which are solely limited by his willpower and imagination. He was a part of the military so he knows that the greatest sacrifices require the strongest of wills

And the Phantom Stranger seems to know nearly everything about any character and situation he encounters
So he should know Prometheus’ plan of attack

6 Likes

If I was watching you would know it very very very well. Also this thread would be way more chaotic.

7 Likes

That is a very fair and accurate point

5 Likes

Don’t tell @MatthewHecht that Hawkman didn’t get picked by anyone :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Or Stargirl…

5 Likes

You two just did.

6 Likes

You just want me to post that pic right?

6 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about…

7 Likes

I’ll admit I gave you my vote for the Ollie Factor.

6 Likes

Me too lol

4 Likes

Since Detective skill is needed to win, I am not out-detectiving Oracle, so on a wing and a prayer, with a little bit of Magic and Faith, Mr. Terrific uses his smarts to solve the puzzles with Space Ranger’s future tech and knowledge.

5 Likes