Justice League Draft 2023

Yeah it’s pretty free form. One or two paragraphs, a few sentences, bullet points, whatever works!

The winner can give a more extended version of events if they are inclined to “tell us a story”

7 Likes

For my part I’d prefer to narrativize it a bit up front. We could consider it “non-canon” if I don’t make it through.

6 Likes

Sounds good. Yeah all these guidelines are loose. Have fun with it!

5 Likes

I’ll post mine tonight.

5 Likes

I see some of these are currently deadlocked. What happens if a poll ends in a tie?

4 Likes

Did not think about that. Suggestions?

5 Likes

You and Juri are the moderators. Randomly select one of you for each tie to retract your vote.

6 Likes

Simple enough. For the next game we’ll figure out something more dramatic

8 Likes

I think each side should get to pick a member of the other team to fight it out, via a tie breaking poll.

7 Likes

put in my votes. good luck everyone

5 Likes

Okay, I was going to do this all wrong. I thought we had to make our case why our team would complete the mission better, not a direct vs each other fight.

4 Likes

You have it right

5 Likes

Cause it just seemed like my team got attacked.

4 Likes

Opps, you are probably right, so I’ll have to reevaluate and come up with a better scenario.

5 Likes

Mind killing that one in the meantime, so as not to cast a negative light on my team?

4 Likes

Already did.

5 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that.

6 Likes

Can we vote for the other teams on the west on the bracket, other than our own of course?

6 Likes

Yeah voting is completely unrestricted. Vote on everything!

6 Likes

In the scenario above there are 7 members, with Green Lantern being the leader, is he then our team leader or is not part of any team?

3 Likes