Justice League Draft 2023

@CKComics-Rebel-2ndinCommand, you’re up!

6 Likes

I’ve traveled back in time to stop the moment when the age of heroes ended, due to the failure of the false Justice League. History is a bit murky, but one thing survives if only the Justice League Society was united, they could have stopped the Death of Heroes. I’ve arrived an unheralded stranger from the 22nd Century to assemble the only League that can prevent the age of heroes from an unknown villain. My name is Space Ranger.
The Leader Mister. Terrific can solve any problem and prepare for every eventuality.
The Scientist- Firestorm can change the fundamental nature of all matter living or inert.
The Warrior- God’s Sword, Zauriel always watching and unbeatable in combat.
The Mage- Doctor Fate the perfect blend of humanity and a Lord of Order able to call on unparalleled magical might.
Fat Lady- Faith, when all else fails, you have to have Faith in the one who can annihilate Space Fleets with but a thought.
SKITTLES!
See the Rainbow after our victory.

6 Likes

Give me some time. Can you skip me and let me go later? There is only one person after me right? I would hate to leave them waiting so long.

4 Likes

You can take a few hours if you want. We know you’re active here. Not a big deal.

6 Likes

Thanks, It will probably be tomorrow morning.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s alright. Squeeze it in if you can but the morning works.

We’ll brainstorm team names and battlecries in the meantime :smile_cat:

7 Likes

So have I mentioned that I don’t think I stand a chance against HCQ?

God, who made the order?! That guy sucks!!

3 Likes

Don’t let him intimidate you! It’s the power of the people. The polls will decide.

9B3185AD-A521-4C46-B9EE-F61FC6FAF081

5 Likes

Animal man (buddy), Creeper, red tornado (john smith)

7 Likes

Thanks!

@BatMike-ThePunisher you’re up

5 Likes

This is the way.

But…

There can be only ONE!

4 Likes

Wait, we get 3 this round.

And I love it when a plan comes together!

:grin:

5 Likes

Name: society of justice league outsiders

Battlecry: you cant have an in crowd without outsiders.

7 Likes

I was trying to convince myself to grab a New God. I guess boom tubes are pretty clutch!

I think it would have been Mister Miracle (Free), had I done so. I’m heartened that @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 kept him with Barda :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

They’re a package deal!

5 Likes

Bamboozled? Jason Todd is that you?

4 Likes

Who is next?

3 Likes

@BatMike-ThePunisher

3 Likes

Alright my team name is going to be…. Analyst’s Agency!

7 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes