Justice League Draft 2023

Oh, no…That was just an errant suggestion. Feel free to change.

4 Likes

All right. In that case mine is “Destiny calls!”

6 Likes

Youve been shmurckeldorfed.

4 Likes

Only Ice and Damage are here from my original planned lineup, but I’m very happy with the ones I’ve got. Many even work better than I originally planned.

The front-running candidates I had to adjust for losing were Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, Raven, Captain Atom, Firestorm, Mister Miracle, and Mister Terrific.

(I know there are two Phantom Strangers here, but I couldn’t live with using the New 52 version.)

6 Likes

I would like Caitlin Snow (Frost), Simon Baz (Green Lantern), and Garfield Logan (Beast Boy).

8 Likes

You got it! Next up @FelixLeiter

7 Likes

I also only got two people from my list. I ended up throwing my plan out the window.

4 Likes

1st round pick: Nubia
Nubia

2nd round picks: Karen Starr (Power Girl) & Mary Batson (Mary Marvel)

3rd round picks: Mera, Shiera Sanders-Hall (Hawkgirl) & Harley Quinn

Summary:

Leadership - We got it in spades. Two queens are on this team!

Power - Come on - one of the members is literally named Power Girl!

Speed - Mary Marvel has the speed of Mercury and nobody is faster under water than Mera!

Strategy - Nubia and Mera have led armies before and Mary Marvel has the wisdom of Solomon

Versatility - Hawkgirl can talk to birds and reincarnates, Mera can talk to fish/crustaceans/aquatic mammals and heal people with her Gauntlet, .

Unpredictability - Even Harley Quinn doesn’t know what Harley Quinn will do next!

No matter where the fight is and no matter how tough the battle I am confident this team can handle it. I’m proud to call them the Her​:female_sign:ines :female_sign:f Jus​:female_sign:ice!

Candy themed slogan: “Nobody better lay a finger on the Her​:female_sign:ines :female_sign:f Jus​:female_sign:ice!”

7 Likes

I love a good wildcard.

Love the battlecry, but it doesn’t have to be candy related. Either way, I dig it.

4 Likes

I know, but I’ll stick with it. The Her​:female_sign:ines :female_sign:f Jus​:female_sign:ice can be sponsored by Butterfinger. :moneybag:

5 Likes

This is my battle cry.

6 Likes

@EvilKat

You’re up my friend!

6 Likes

They’re yours!

4 Likes

Aquaman: “I’m still here guys…anyone?”

6 Likes

Somebody’s gotta keep Atlantis safe while everything else here goes down.

6 Likes

Lmfaooooo

I was thinking the same thing!

5 Likes

If someone picks Dolphin before him I’ll really feel bad.

6 Likes

ARTHUR CURRY: AQUAMAN

GUY GARDNER: GREEN LANTERN

Orion_(DC_Comics)

ORION

5 Likes

If I’d gone Atlantean which Mera was a real possibility for me, in my top 15 . I had them ranked Mera, Tempest, Dolphin, Aquaman

6 Likes

I tried to go for a well-rounded team.

5 Likes